Pro Football sunday (9-1-13)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
9:00 - The Two-minute Drill
9:15 - Rams Cut to 53...any surprises?
9:30 - The Scouting Report-NFC West
9:45 - AFC Predictions

[101]https://soundcloud.com/101sports/pro-football-sunday-9-1-2013[/101]

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I'm really going to miss listening to Softli during the season. :whome?:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
albefree69 said:
I'm really going to miss listening to Softli during the season. :whome?:
I think he'd have a hard time "holding his own" in this forum, to be honest.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Doubtless.

I'd like to see a battle royal between Bernie and Softli. Not sure who I'd put my money on.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
albefree69 said:
Doubtless.

I'd like to see a battle royal between Bernie and Softli. Not sure who I'd put my money on.
Bernie, I guess, because Bernie gets all his info from RVB, which is better than just pulling it out of your ass, like Softli.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Yeah but Bernie might start crying midway through the interview and take his microphone and go home. :lol:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
albefree69 said:
Yeah but Bernie might start crying midway through the interview and take his microphone and go home. :lol:
I'm not a fan of either really. There's been way too much exposure for Softli, IMO, I'm just burned out on him. I used to like Venturi, but he always seems pissed off now, and tries to push his football philosophies, as the ONLY philosophies that work.

We need someone new to step up.

V3

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
albefree69 said:
I'm not a fan of either really. There's been way too much exposure for Softli, IMO, I'm just burned out on him. I used to like Venturi, but he always seems pissed off now, and tries to push his football philosophies, as the ONLY philosophies that work.

We need someone new to step up.

I think that's why they're introducing Holt, Young, Lillbridge(sp?) and Davis. All former players. Holt seems to do better on radio than TV, IMO. I also like Michael Young. Lillbridge brings a different POV since he's an agent. Says some interesting things every now and then.

Perhaps with all these new people you won't get as burned out on the usual NFL people they have been using? Just depends on how much they choose to use the new blood.