Pro Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I coiuldn't get through 5 minutes of the draft show. Loud, obnoxious, just...no.

RamBill

Legend
Robert Quinn, Aaron Donald on Team Irvin
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/15659/robert-quinn-aaron-donald-on-team-irvin

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- The St. Louis Rams' two Pro Bowl participants will remain teammates when they step on the University of Phoenix Stadium on Sunday night.

Defensive end Robert Quinn and defensive tackle Aaron Donald wreaked havoc together for the Rams' defensive line in 2014 and will get the chance to do so again on the same line for Hall of Fame receiver Michael Irvin's team. The Pro Bowl is set for Sunday at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN.

The league held the second and final day of its now annual Pro Bowl draft on Wednesday night with Irvin and Cris Carter selecting their respective teams. Irvin took Quinn with his 10th round pick, making him the No. 20 overall pick. He drafted Donald on Tuesday night, the first night of the two-day draft process.

To nobody's surprise, Irvin mostly stuck to draft players from his former team, the Dallas Cowboys. That includes running back DeMarco Murray, quarterback Tony Romo, offensive tackle Tyron Smith, center Travis Frederick, guard Zack Martin and tight end Jason Witten.

Donald earned his first Pro Bowl berth after leading all rookies in sacks with nine. In the process, he became the first Rams rookie since running back Jerome Bettis in 1993 to earn the honor. He's the first Rams rookie defender since linebacker Isiah Robertson in 1971 to get the nod.

Quinn, meanwhile, is able to show Donald the ropes as he is making his second consecutive Pro Bowl appearance. He was one of the first two players chosen in 2014 when Jerry Rice chose Quinn and New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees with the first two selections. Quinn finished with 10.5 sacks and led all defensive ends with five forced fumbles in 2015.

Last year, Rams punter Johnny Hekker joined Quinn on Team Rice. Quinn had a sack, a tackle for loss and a deflection that led to an interception in that game. Hekker averaged 49 yards on four punts with two placed inside the 20-yard line.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The Event will be coming Live From the Comedy Club in Hollywood!!! And Rodney Dangerfield Will be Hosting it!!

That would be a gas, except that he would have to host from Forest Lawn (Hollywood Hills location)...Row 7-- Headstone #12...He'd need some serious make-up as well since he croaked 10 years ago...Funny guy though...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
10940614_10153629081703484_7487014217427944248_n.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That would be a gas, except that he would have to host from Forest Lawn (Hollywood Hills location)...Row 7-- Headstone #12...He'd need some serious make-up as well since he croaked 10 years ago...Funny guy though...
No Dah! I didn't know that!! ( Of course I knew that, and IF I'm not mistaken the Comedy Club in Hollywood only holds about 50 people in it!) This was my point.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Love that video, & Donald grinning after Leon Lett gave him a trick move: "I like that. I like that." Lett: "You got all the power to do it." Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I feel sorry for whoever is lining up at OG and QB against Donald as I suspect he doesn't have a half speed. He is gonna spend the game in the offensive backfield.

IMO Donald is gonna be well known after this weekend.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
THE brightest spot of this season,
The very definition of grabbing the BPA at #13 regardless of need. Great pick. The NY Gmen grabbed Beckham at #12(which was a great pick too), but i remember watching...and praying literally on my knees that the GMen would somehow(if i prayed hard enough) pass on Donald. I couldn't believe it when they did. I think most of us knew Donald was our guy at that point :)

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
This is great for Donald. Just being exposed to other pros and coaches and picking up other tips here and there can only help him. He's only going to get better.

That's exciting.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Love that video, & Donald grinning after Leon Lett gave him a trick move: "I like that. I like that." Lett: "You got all the power to do it." Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

God damn, Donald picking up another move? Scary. I honestly think he's going to be the best DT in the NFL no contest next season.