Pro Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Imo the Rams have 4 players who legitimately deserve Pro Bowl berths:
  • Aaron Donald: 12 TFLs 4 sacks SHOULD ALSO WIN DROY
  • Robert Quinn: 7 sacks
  • Johnny Hekker: 45.7 avg 18 inside 20
  • Jake McQuaide: has the guy ever had a bum snap?
Playing great, but won't get recognition:
  • TJ McDonald: Bringing the pain all year
  • Zuerlein: Bumped his average up to 83% today. Another multiple 50+ FG game today

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Donald is downright amazing. Definitely deserves a Pro Bowl nod and he may get it. I guarantee the dude already has an impact "rep" around the league due to what a dangerous matchup he is on the inside.

It's been a long time since I've seen a DT that quick. I think he's better than Sapp was early in his career who was the last DT who I watched that made me say "wow" like I do watching Donald.

Closest comparison is still John Randle. This guy deserves the Pro Bowl recognition and I really hope he gets it.

As to your other notes I am in full agreement, hope Quinn gets the nod. And I'll add Gaines is very close to that level of play on the defensive side but of course won't get the recognition.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Agree and agree. TJ MCD definately deserves to go. What a stud.

I do think Donald has a legit shot.

Quinn for his name and there isn't anybody better in the NFC.

Yes on Hekker

No on GZ via Dan Bailey... but maybe

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm still holding out hope that nobody on the roster will be eligible to PLAY in the Pro Bowl....

jjab360

Legend
I think Quinn gets in again and maybe Hekker again because fans recognize him from the play against Seattle.

Donald definitely deserves in but it's hard for a rookie that isn't a QB, RB, or WR to get the fans' attention.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
TJ McDonald has earned it in my opinion, but there's bigger names out there so he won't get it. What a great season.

Obviously Donald should get it too.