Pro Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
There's been some mention of you being a Pro Bowl nod this season. I just read your tweet "I appreciate the pro bowl talk but I know there are players on this team that deserve it waaaay more than I do. Operation #GetRamsLeid" and was wondering who you think should represent the Rams in the Pro Bowl this year?

By the way, Operation #GetRamsLeid is an awesome hashtag.

Name
Johnny
I would love to see Robert Quinn…pretty much a lock. But I have also been incredibly impressed with Chris Long, Tavon, Jake Long, Zac Stacy is playing some incredible football, and of course our special teams guys Tavon, GZ, and Ray Ray Armstrong. We have some amazing talent this year.
GET US LEID haha. I would love for my teammates to go. I could care less about myself. My teammates are the sole reason I have been productive this year.

PhxRam

I would love to see Robert Quinn…pretty much a lock. But I have also been incredibly impressed with Chris Long, Tavon, Jake Long, Zac Stacy is playing some incredible football, and of course our special teams guys Tavon, GZ, and Ray Ray Armstrong. We have some amazing talent this year.
GET US LEID haha. I would love for my teammates to go. I could care less about myself. My teammates are the sole reason I have been productive this year.

You have to be the most humble guy i have ever "met"

You may try and diminish your accomplishments, but always remember Rams fans know what you mean to this team.