Pro Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Best I can tell 2013 marks 10 years without the Rams having a pro-bowl player on defense. 2003 had Leonard Little and Aneas Williams. So I think that string gets broken this year. Chris Long and Brockers are two that should have a real good shot. My dark horse is Ogletree.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Don't forget about JJ and Finny!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bradford and Quick... :)

Our kickers could both make a run at it too.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Wow. Cant believe it's been 10 years. Hopefully we'll break that streak.

We have a ton of candidates. Long, Quinn, Brockers, Ogletree, Jenkins, and Finnegan. It'll be a shame if none of them make it

I think this is the year CL91 finally gets in. He's been on the cusp and if this defense makes the jump into the top 10 to get more exposure, he won't be the only one making a trip to Hawaii.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
TheRyanExpress said:
I think this is the year CL91 finally gets in. He's been on the cusp and if this defense makes the jump into the top 10 to get more exposure, he won't be the only one making a trip to Hawaii.
Yeah... he and Jenks would have gone last year if they were Cowboys or Patriots.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
libertadrocks said:
We have a ton of candidates. Long, Quinn, Brockers, Ogletree, Jenkins, and Finnegan. It'll be a shame if none of them make it

We have to make the playoffs! If we do; your list looks pretty good to me.

Hopefully someone on offense emerges too!

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
TheRyanExpress said:
Yeah... he and Jenks would have gone last year if they were Cowboys or Patriots.

I think it takes JJ another year to get the love but that should start a good 5 year run for him.

X said:
TheRyanExpress said:

Exactly. It typically comes down to having numbers that completely trump everyone else, or being on a team that's on TV and highlights all the time to get proper notice to make the team. I've thought Long should have made it at least once in the last two years. If the Rams are in the mix this year, I think he makes it.

A55VA6

Legend
As long as it's a fan vote, no rams will make it until we are dominant.. People seem to love to hate our players.

Boom

UDFA
The Pro Bowl is a popularity contest. It looks like the Top 100 is as well. Some of those players on the Top 100 shouldn't have been there over Chris Long.