Pro Bowl will be in Orlando

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It hasn't been announced yet... but it will be this afternoon. The 2017 Pro Bowl will be held here in Orlando.

The Citrus Bowl is now named Camping World Stadium btw... this just happened a few weeks back.

So... this will be the first time since the 70's that I'll be going to a Pro Bowl game. I saw a number of them as a kid in Aloha Stadium. Obviously I won't be going for the actual game... just the party.

fancents86

Starter
I was almost born at the 86 pro bowl in hawaii. Little fun fact about me. I'll be there for the party as well. Beer dispensing rams helmet, anyone?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was almost born at the 86 pro bowl in hawaii. Little fun fact about me. I'll be there for the party as well. Beer dispensing rams helmet, anyone?

We'll have to get a ROD / RAM tailgate put together.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
At least I can't care any less than when it was in Hawaii...I haven't watched a Pro Bowl game in about 15 years...You can go to a preseason scrimmage and see the same quality (with about half as much effort in the PB)...Enjoy the tailgating...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I go, but only IF they promise to turn it back into a real Football game again!

It's just a big party Dave. The game "kinda" gets in the way of it,,, but that's what it's really about. A celebration.

The whole week leading up to the game is gonna have daily events at Disney World. Lots of cool stuff each day. We know how to have a good time here in The 407.

fancents86

Starter
We'll have to get a ROD / RAM tailgate put together.
I'm down. I'll also be at the bucs game, but I'll be tailgating with my cousin and his kids who are bucs fans, but I could swing by and say hi if anyoNE from here is going to that game again .

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm down. I'll also be at the bucs game, but I'll be tailgating with my cousin and his kids who are bucs fans, but I could swing by and say hi.

Cool... yeah, please stop by and see us in Tampa. I'm sure there'll be a few of us ROD freaks getting together. It's always fun to meet the person behind the posts. Beware of @LesBaker though. :heh: