Prisco

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Anyone happen to see a tweet earlier talking about "idk why this makes everyone so mad" or something along those lines. Maybe somebody better at this than me can post the article. But basically he predicts the rams go 8-8 and are last in the devision. Really kinda pissed me off. Unusually like his tweets, he never holds back...but this one hit me hard. All I could think was "what a prick"

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
El Juggernauto said:
Anyone happen to see a tweet earlier talking about "idk why this makes everyone so mad" or something along those lines. Maybe somebody better at this than me can post the article. But basically he predicts the rams go 8-8 and are last in the devision. Really kinda pissed me off. Unusually like his tweets, he never holds back...but this one hit me hard. All I could think was "what a prick"
Meh. He has the Rams going 8-0 at home, and 0-8 on the road. That's really playing the odds as far as I'm concerned. And he has the offense never scoring more than 27 points at any point during the season. All it takes is a little bit of clicking on offense for his predictions to go straight down the terlet. Grab three on the road and it's a whole different ballgame.

Sucks that we have to finish out in Seattle again. That still bugs me.
Of course the Rams can right that travesty of justice by smoking them in their own house.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ya finishing in Seattle is getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluecoconuts

Legend
NFL is probably doing it because they want to make sure Seattle gets to finish at home, especially since they're trying to prime them up to be the next "in" team along with San Francisco and Washington.

jap

Legend
bluecoconuts said:
NFL is probably doing it because they want to make sure Seattle gets to finish at home, especially since they're trying to prime them up to be the next "in" team along with San Francisco and Washington.

If so, then, obviously, the Horns have a civic duty to perform by proving the league wrong. :ww:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
+1

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Couldn't ask for a better birthday present (mine is 12/30) than to kick their butts all over that stupid stadium in front of their cocky fans!

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
El Juggernauto said:
Ya finishing in Seattle is getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it, because when we beat them to get into the playoffs it will everyone recognize the team we have built.

nighttrain

Legend
jap said:
bluecoconuts said:

If so, then, obviously, the Horns have a civic duty to perform by proving the league wrong. :ww:

Shove the HORNS down their throats up north
train