Prisco/Kirwan: Top 100 NFL players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wsaladen

Rookie
I am excited that one of my favorite St.Louis Rams players was inthe top 20 this year. Shit I'm happy that a Ram made it period!! My personal thoughts is that Robert Quinn should have been a couple of places higher on the list in my opinoin. He is a top 10 DE all day everyday. However I am just glad that he is respected through out the league. I'll take what I can get. LOL!!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Agreed.
I still think he is top ten overall, maybe top five.
I think he was a bit short changed.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Also be aware that Richard Sherman is one of the only defensive players left (as the ATL article on NFL.com mentions). I'm not sure Sherman is better than Quinn. Especially after the season Quinn just had. And it usually seems like it's based on the previous season.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Also be aware that Richard Sherman is one of the only defensive players left (as the ATL article on NFL.com mentions). I'm not sure Sherman is better than Quinn. Especially after the season Quinn just had. And it usually seems like it's based on the previous season.

I'm sure.........he's NOT.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I hope he was watching...dick punching coming to all who disrespected him on that show. Quinn will be the best player in the NFL this year.

Better yet, there will be more "horns" in the top 30 before this season is over.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I know the players are suppose to make their picks based on last years performance only, But I just have to wonder how many players are like Willie McGinnus, who has stated he "Makes his picks based on total body of work, NOT on the single year." witch is just WRONG!!:censored:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

It's a player vote. And the players don't even pick 100. I think they rank like 20 players and the top 100 is the number of times a player is picked at whatever spot.

jjab360

Legend
Quinn at 13 and Watt at 12, ROFL. If these people had any sense at all they would be no. 2 and 3 behind Manning, but it is what it is.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I'm sure.........he's NOT.

Lol yeah me too but I was trying to be considerate. But f' it. Sherman's gonna get torched by us this year. And while I'm at it, Wilson is gonna get lit up by our d-line

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
image.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted already I haven't seen it yet.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
13 is probably about right although he could have easily gone into the top 10. Congrats to one of the best Rams in a long time.