Prisco Grade on Joyner: A "Rams Are Killing It"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wonderboy

Rookie
If they pick up someone like EJ Gaines to play corner as well Joyner could be used at safety sometimes. I really hope Gaines ends up in horns, I think he's got a chance to be really good.

Alan

Legend
Ramhusker forgetting about Crouch et al:
How big of a learning curve would it be to draft his college teammate, OLB Telvin Smith, and convert him to Safety? I think it's possible.
He runs a 4.52 at 6'3", 213 lbs.
I don't know husker, when has that ever worked out for us in the past? Crouch, Jason Smith (former TE) or basketball players to TEs it's always been a disaster for us. It's one thing to hace a CB move to safety because their both DBs but OLB to Safety? I don't want to go there.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Jonathan dowling is still available.... Just sayin
Dowling?

father-dowling.jpg

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
How big of a learning curve would it be to draft his college teammate, OLB Telvin Smith, and convert him to Safety? I think it's possible.
He runs a 4.52 at 6'3", 213 lbs.

Not sure he could play FS. Smith is also a natural OLB, he just fits there and he says he wants to play OLB. He's a great player, but it'd be a tough fit at safety because he's more of a downhill run defender. As a SS, in a Kam Chancellor type role, he would be a beast. But I just doubt he can play FS for us. Unless McDonald is our FS, which is also a bad idea.