Prisco giving the Rams some love.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Way too much emphasis on older players that used to be good. And way too much emphasis on young players that aren't great yet.

Flint

Pro Bowler
What a difference a Lombardi makes, AD is the same guy he’s always been and NOW he’s #1 and for the past year Devante has just been better than Kupp despite what the numbers say and now Kupp’s top 5 and Devante is down at 9 or something.
These guys always found a way to put Stafford or Kupp or Jalen lower than Rodgers or Devante or whoever but now that they won it all it seems the Rams players have gotten really good.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
When you start a list, by saying this… “Stars win in the NFL. Period.”

Then do this; Burrow #21, Stafford #48?

Do stars win, or not?

Too many players ahead of Matt Stafford that shouldn’t be. Really kills the validity of the list for me.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Well, when every thing you did up until last year was ignored or diminished 1 year is not enough to convince the people. Even when you stand on top at the end of the year.

If he wasn't our QB, we would be hoping it was a flash in the pan. We would make rationalizations. Still diminishing the great season. Was he ever in the top 100 before?

oldnotdead

Legend
As the season went on Stafford's deep throws lost a lot because of the tendonitis in his elbow. Now that they know he's got that problem they can keep it treated and adjust the routes accordingly. It explains why in TC last year it was nothing but dimes but as the season went on his accuracy dropped.

These idiot media types don't know or don't take that into consideration. It's also something I think we will see affecting the Ram's TC where I think Stafford won't be throwing as much.

I developed tendonitis in my shoulder in my late thirties. By my mid 40s it was arthritis. We saw how it destroyed Gurley's career. It's why I see a 3 year SB window with years 4 and 5 somewhat questionable. It's why I don't see a second contract for Stafford. It's more than Stafford. Right now I think McVay's tenure in LA is tied to Matt's contract. When he retires I think Sean will leave soon thereafter.

JYB

Starter
When you start a list, by saying this… “Stars win in the NFL. Period.”

Then do this; Burrow #21, Stafford #48?

Do stars win, or not?

Too many players ahead of Matt Stafford that shouldn’t be. Really kills the validity of the list for me.
When the pressure was on, Stafford delivered in a big way. Not just in the SB, but in the entire playoffs. Burrow certainly didn't get much help from his O-line in the playoffs, but when big plays were there to be made, he didn't make them. In fact, he was quite underwhelming in the SB.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The problem is Stafford being that low.

89VH8.gif

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everybody is beat up in the playoffs. They really are when it's late. Pete's list is trash. He just wants people talking about him.