Previewing the entire Rams 2018 offseason

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just knew early in the season he had a couple turnovers & was getting hype.
The Bills actually made it to the playoffs which was Bazaar in itself.
Johnson from the Eagles is where McDermot learned his system from.

At the end of the season Troy Hill looked real comfortable, & also a reason The Rams could trade EJ Gaines.

That 2nd rd pick was expensive.The Rams had a nice young group of CB’s to develop. Will see how much Petterson will improve ?
That whole position is in question except for Troy Hill.Webster didn’t show like he should have.His injuries played apart as well though in his performance.
How will latest injury effect his career?

Webster played well when he was healthy, but with his injury, I would struggle to count on him being 100% at the start of next year.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Webster played well when he was healthy, but with his injury, I would struggle to count on him being 100% at the start of next year.

Agreed & I think J Bo missed how much Nickell Robey Coleman meant to The Rams defense. He IMO is a better player than Joyner.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed & I think J Bo missed how much Nickell Robey Coleman meant to The Rams defense. He IMO is a better player than Joyner.

NRC is a better CB than Joyner. Joyner is a better FS than NRC is a CB.