PressureD41 Mock Draft 1.0

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
I really like the North and Peake picks, both are high upside X prospects with size. I think we will double at WR because pretty much all of our WRs are scheduled to hit FA in 2017

Watt IMO redundant with Harkey. I would rather go after a pure TE

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I really like the North and Peake picks, both are high upside X prospects with size. I think we will double at WR because pretty much all of our WRs are scheduled to hit FA in 2017

Watt IMO redundant with Harkey. I would rather go after a pure TE

Ya, I truly thought that but my thinking was their was only a few worth taking. Not sure if one fits value in the Rd 4. Bad group imho

Going by ESPN insider ranking the last TE was ranked at 158 Beau Sandlnd Montana St

image.jpeg

DB16

UDFA
Name
Dennis B.
Peake?!?

Man, I wish. I also like how there's no defense here. You must've forgotten that this is Fisher and Snead we're talking about. And we lost a top 10 safety and a franchise linebacker and defensive end in the offseason. And will probably lose Brockers next year. We're drafting at least two defensive guys.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good draft. But instead of a FB, I'd go with a CB or especially a huge DT to back up Brockers. Bigger needs, and they do need to look after defensive depth.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
After Wentz I think we can do better than this^

My fixes for you, Ed!:D

4-110) - WR - Malcolm Mitchell - Georgia or WR Kolby Listenbee -TCU

4-113) - SS - Miles Killebrew - Southern Utah

6-177) - RB - Daniel Lasco - California

6-190) - DT - Connor Wujciak - Boston