Presser: McVay latest update on team 08/13/17

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thx for posting these.

Rant: I don't like their website bc whenever i watch their videos, it lags and always has to buffer. I feel like it's not my wifi bc I can watch other videos fine.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Thx for posting these.

Rant: I don't like their website bc whenever i watch their videos, it lags and always has to buffer. I feel like it's not my wifi bc I can watch other videos fine.

I think it is you bro, I never have issues watching their videos.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I caught his Jamon Brown comment yesterday so it's funny he is clarifying it today. A little bit of a rookie head coach moment, but it's nice that he addressed it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Dude needs some Visine... he's either baked or has had no sleep.

Money's on no sleep, but it is CA and last night had to be stressful...hahaha

Edit: All that aside, McVay is beyond a breath of fresh air. He's straightforward and engaging, doesn't devolve too badly into coach-speak and he answers the reporter's questions such that if actually seems thoroughly answered and doesn't leave the listener wondering what just happened.

Last edited:

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Thanks for posting this Fla Ram.

What a difference going from a tired, phone it in, "trust me, I know what I'm doing." HC to a young, energetic, intense HC.

I'm sure he's gonna make his share of rookie gaffs, but I'm already more confident that this team is in better hands than it was last year--from the HC on down.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
He also needs to use some sun screen.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Pointed out Cassanova Mckinzy as a stand out for the defense (Davis for offense).

The linebackers really did well last night, so to stand out in that group means quite a bit.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I caught his Jamon Brown comment yesterday so it's funny he is clarifying it today. A little bit of a rookie head coach moment, but it's nice that he addressed it.
What specifically did he say yesterday (Saturday)? I must have missed it. McVay should consider allocating half of JB's 1st team reps to Blythe, Wichmann and Eldrenkamp. In McVay's words, "Players need to be mindful of camp competitions."

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Pointed out Cassanova Mckinzy as a stand out for the defense (Davis for offense).

The linebackers really did well last night, so to stand out in that group means quite a bit.

If you go back look at my sleeper to make the 53 it was Casanova.

I also had 7 WR's & only 9 offensive lineman.

I think Brown will be ok , Thought he might have stayed st RT though.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
At the very beginning of the interview it seems like he's chewing someones ass....LOL

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Dude needs some Visine... he's either baked or has had no sleep.

Money's on no sleep, but it is CA and last night had to be stressful...hahaha

Edit: All that aside, McVay is beyond a breath of fresh air. He's straightforward and engaging, doesn't devolve too badly into coach-speak and he answers the reporter's questions such that if actually seems thoroughly answered and doesn't leave the listener wondering what just happened.
Yeah, he'd never make it in politics!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
McVay's favorite word by far is "mindful".

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Let's hope we can sign Watkins long term.

He is a very smart player who also happens to be an athletic freak.