Preseason Week Two

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Didn't see one sooooo.

Hags look pathetic in the run game with Turbin. And their oline up the gut looks turrible too.

I expect Donald to slap Wussel around a few times if this is how they'll play.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Chiefs just keep chugging along playing strong football from year to year under Reid.

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hags just can't run it up the middle.

Take note, Rams.

Take note.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
For the life of me, I can't understand why the Seahawks let Max Unger get away. A draft pick I could accept. Anyway, lets hope their loss is our D's gain. Also hoping SS Kam Chancellor remains absent for game 1.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For the life of me, I can't understand why the Seahawks let Max Unger get away. A draft pick I could accept. Anyway, lets hope their loss is our D's gain. Also hoping SS Kam Chancellor remains absent for game 1.

They traded Unger in the Graham deal.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
They traded Unger in the Graham deal.

Understood, but it was a bad move imo to weaken their O-Line to hopefully upgrade their receiving corps. They've been winning off the back of an inspired RB, they may have sacrificed some of his production as well. Seattle will find it more necessary to double team DT's which probably opens up holes elsewhere. It will be interesting to compare sacks, RB yards, tackles for loss, etc. between this year and last. Graham/Wilson may have a lotta difference to make up for. jmo.

Graham & a 4'th rounder for Unger and a 1'st rounder ? It's early, but I believe New Orleans got the best end of this deal.

Last edited:

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Wilson better get his cardio done because he's going to be running for his life with that o-line. With nowhere to run Sea offence will be predictable and Wilson will struggle with the offence on his shoulders. It's going to be fun to watch our D pin their ears back and go to town on them.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Schneider has a well deserved reputation as a shrewd GM.

Maybe he knows something that we don't.

But I've gotta say that, on the face of it, this is a head scratcher.

They give up a Pro Bowl C and a 1st for Graham and a 4th. And Graham can't block worth a lick. This, on a team that's built to run behind Lynch.

And in the NFC West while facing front 7's like the Rams and Cards twice each.

Schneider may have the last laugh, but right now the trade looks very iffy from the Seattle POV, if you ask me.