Preseason week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL Kyler Murray! Just this week he told us there were things he could do that nobody else in the NFL could. I'm pretty sure Brandon Allen had more than 12 yards of offense and he didn't spin move himself into a safety.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
LOL Kyler Murray! Just this week he told us there were things he could do that nobody else in the NFL could. I'm pretty sure Brandon Allen had more than 12 yards of offense and he didn't spin move himself into a safety.
I was wondering if anyone else was watching this. He has no awareness right now. Looks like it's going to be us vs the Hawks for the division again.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was wondering if anyone else was watching this. He has no awareness right now. Looks like it's going to be us vs the Hawks for the division again.
I get that it's preseason vanilla we've all experienced that. But his line is still bad and the weapons around him are either aging Larry Legend or young and inexperienced well there's oft injured DJ too. That said this is not a good look for Murray.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm an OU fan, so I can't laugh at him that much. I like the guy.

That said, the damn hype is going to knock him down more than his play, similar to Robert Griffin III, if he can't hack it.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Is there a QB controversy? Hundley has outplayed him today.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Cards Oline was horrid last year. That is still the elephant in the room. his running will help some but is they do not improve that line they will no win.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or us for the division and the hawks for runner up

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I was shocked to see Ryan still taking sacks into the 2nd Quarter vs the Jets. Dan Quinn is a maroon.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Cards Oline was horrid last year. That is still the elephant in the room. his running will help some but is they do not improve that line they will no win.
rookie coach, rookie qb, new system, not so much overall talent-- when has that been a proven formula for immediate success?? To be fair, Arizona will no doubt improve over time, but imo high expectations for this year are misplaced.

Unfortunately the media will build them up just to then tear them down.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I watched the Cardinals and Raiders game specifically to see how Murry did. Plus I like Gruden the Guy cracks me up. Came away feeling a little bad for Murry though. Hes already falling victim to a narrative. I think hes better than what we seen that OL didnt do him any favors. I'll be keeping an eye on him.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What makes Murray special is his ability to quickly create space. Second is his quick release. Those two things together are going to be a pain in our @$$ for a long time.

Seems to me that most mobile QBs tend to do better than the pocket types in their rookie season because they can slow the edge rush with threat of their legs. But they also tend to not progress as well in years 2 and 3 because that dependency on gaining those yards on the ground. He will probably win some games he shouldn't for that reason, but it's hard to think that roster will win more than, say, 7 games.