Preseason Week 2 Post Game Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
My taleaways were.
  • Gurley looked ready to break one.
  • Goff about 25% better than last week.
  • We're gonna have a great backfield.
  • Where was Higbee?
  • D line looked decent considering the losses.
  • Hope to hell Seau can make the team.
  • Foles still sucks.
  • We are a 10-6 team.
  • Confused why Mannion didn't get a drive.
  • The stupid penalties have to stop.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
My taleaways were.
  • Gurley looked ready to break one.
  • Goff about 25% better than last week.
  • We're gonna have a great backfield.
  • Where was Higbee?
  • D line looked decent considering the losses.
  • Hope to hell Seau can make the team.
  • Foles still sucks.
  • We are a 10-6 team.
  • Confused why Mannion didn't get a drive.
  • The stupid penalties have to stop.

Higbee was out with the flu.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I used the SportsDevil add-on and found a link that worked. Don't remember which one, but if one doesn't link up well I just keep trying until I find one that does.

Yeah that's what i used. But after it cut out with 1min left in the 1st half i couldn't get anything back up and i tried every link on there. Frustrating. Stupid nfl trying to screw us with exorbitant pricing for the game pass. Do they really think people are gonna pay $260 to get it?

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The Sesabaugh guy is like Terry Cousins, on his man with good coverage, but the man always catches the ball.
I haven't paid attention to Hill, but Roberson seems like a lot better player than Coty [the of the big contract for being a 5th corner;) ]

I think the preseason defense was sort of the same last pre-season, too. I am not sooo worried. But, If Barron can't play we are in BIG trouble. ALec O will get it going, but it may take 4-5 weeks more.

Not a Cody Davis fan at all.....think Bryant has more going for him....but hey, Greg Williams knows a little bit more than us, doesn't he? McCleod wasn't so great in 2013.....was he?