Preseason TV

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I cut the cord last year and only watch Rams games through local TV my HD antenna. Unfortunately this means no DVR. Does Fox replay the Rams preseason games at any point?

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Usually they do around midnight the same night of the game

Philly5

Rookie
I pay $20 for the NFL preseason package. Can watch all the games live or on replay through mid September. Preseason, so I don't end up watching replays much.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Usually they do around midnight the same night of the game

I don't think FOX does any preseason outside of any local deals their stations have.

I think you are thinking of NFLN showing all games, most on delay broadcast.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Im pretty sure he is talking about local fox, and if I remember correctly they do replay the game.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well that sucks. Guess I'll have to find a stream.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I won't be able to watch live unfortunately, that's the problem. Should've said that in my original post.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I just got an email that my preseason package was renewed, and I didn't even ask for it.
I mean, I'm gonna keep it and all, but it would be nice if I had a choice in the matter.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I pay $20 for the NFL preseason package. Can watch all the games live or on replay through mid September. Preseason, so I don't end up watching replays much.
Yep. Up until Sept 14th.
It's worth the 20 bucks.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I just got an email that my preseason package was renewed, and I didn't even ask for it.
I mean, I'm gonna keep it and all, but it would be nice if I had a choice in the matter.
I got the same thing.
I must have not read the small print when I signed up for it last year.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I got the same thing.
I must have not read the small print when I signed up for it last year.
Yeah. I'm gonna have to check the small print on my NFL Rewind too. I'll bet that auto-renews as well.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yeah. I'm gonna have to check the small print on my NFL Rewind too. I'll bet that auto-renews as well.
The Preseason pass is only 20. If it had been more I would have made a phone call.

It's seems all the NFL packages automatically renew.
I know that now.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

Same. One of those bogus subscriptions were they don't explicitly tell you that it's a reoccurring thing.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I cut the cord last year and only watch Rams games through local TV my HD antenna. Unfortunately this means no DVR. Does Fox replay the Rams preseason games at any point?

I'm also a cord cutter (FREEDOM!), but I have a tablotv ota dvr (http://www.tablotv.com/) which I'm using to record the live game. Afaic, ota tv is not watchable without a DVR.

For StL folks, it appears to be on -
Channel 2-1 KTVI-DT on Fri, Aug 8 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Channel 11-1 CW11-DT on Sun, Aug 10 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I'm also a cord cutter (FREEDOM!), but I have a tablotv ota dvr (http://www.tablotv.com/) which I'm using to record the live game. Afaic, ota tv is not watchable without a DVR.

For StL folks, it appears to be on -
Channel 2-1 KTVI-DT on Fri, Aug 8 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Channel 11-1 CW11-DT on Sun, Aug 10 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM

I can get all of those same channels with a simple HD-Antenna which I got for free from someone who no longer needed it. I wouldn't use the DVR functionality enough to justify spending $200+.

Looks like I might be able to catch the Sunday broadcast though. Thanks for the heads up!

Philly5

Rookie
The Preseason pass is only 20. If it had been more I would have made a phone call.

It's seems all the NFL packages automatically renew.
I know that now.

I got three warning emails over the last month that it would auto renew.