Preseason Schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
The NFL preseason schedule has been announced.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...schedule?campaign=tw-nf-sf23926602-sf23926602

For the Rams, you have a primetime, week one competition against the Dallas Cowboys in L.A.

Two mega markets clash to welcome the Rams back to Los Angeles.

Next is another home game, this time against former in-state rivals the Kansas City Chiefs.

Two road games close it out for the Rams against defending Superbowl champion Denver, and finally at Minnesota, in their fancy new domed stadium, a luxury that the Rams will have a few years down the road.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Cool

Usually the only time I get to actually see the Rams is when they play the Vikings

Will get a chance to see their new stadium

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/07/rams-kick-off-preseason-in-l-a-on-august-13/

Rams kick off preseason in L.A. on August 13
Posted by Josh Alper on April 7, 2016

456298636-e1460060143368.jpg
Getty Images

The NFL announced the preseason schedule for the 2016 season on Thursday afternoon and one of the more notable inclusions on the slate is the league’s first game of any kind in Los Angeles in 21 years.

That game will come on Saturday, August 13 when the Rams host the Cowboys in a game that will be nationally televised on ESPN. The two teams will square off at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, which will serve as the Rams’ home until their new stadium in Inglewood is ready to open.

It was a natural choice for the first week of the preseason because the Cowboys will be holding training camp in Oxnard, California. The Rams will also be in Oxnard, leaving both teams with a short trip down the state for their first game action of the summer.

The Rams will host the Chiefs and travel to Denver before wrapping up the preseason as guests in the Vikings’ new stadium in Minneapolis.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Been a long time. Never thought I'd get to watch another Ram game at the Coliseum. I have to be there. It's only a pre-season game, but wouldn't be surprised if the game comes close to being sold out. Not many know the Rams hold a couple of attendance records, including largest for a US game, 103,000+ for a game vs the 49ers in 1957. (a game in Mexico City with the Cowboys drew more) and the largest crowd at a superbowl, 1979 @ the Rosebowl, Rams vs Steelers, over 102,000. Never going to come close to breaking that record as the Coliseum has put in new seating at the don't seat the East endzone, Seating Capacity is about 93,000. Still would be awesome.
This game is like a long lost child returning home, its kinda special.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Betting Governor Jay Nixon does not bring the Governor's trophy to LA for the game with the Chiefs.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Interesting! I'd never heard that the Rams record had been broken! Just another reason for me to .. um .. dislike the Cow-pie's!