Preseason Rams v. Saints. Who are You Watching?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Preseason is the ultimate tease. We have been waiting for a long time for real football
*Senior Bowl
*Free Agency
*Combine
*OTA's
*Camp
*Preseason Games

We are here, looking towards Rams v. Saints now, in a couple of days. As is common, starters will play very few snaps, if at all. When we were so bad, especially in the two win season a few years ago..I'd pick a player and key on him for enjoyment, and not the scoreboard so much. So for me, I am watching the Rams Back up Dline, which should rip up the back ups from the Saints. "Experts" have said we have the best back up Dline in the NFL. So, yes, I am watching Aaron Donald intently. He should have a monster game, vs basically the best college Olinemen from the NCAA.....

On the offense, I will be hoping for all of the good offensive stuff..Power Running, and good back up QB play from Shaun Hill. But most of all, I'll be watching Greg Robinson at LG..I know that he will make some mistakes, but it seems that he has the capacity to learn with every snap....So for me..

Defense: Donald
Offense: Robinson

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Offense:
Britt/Robinson/Pead/Mason

Defense:
Donald, Joyner, Reid, Alexander, Roberson, Davis. Hell, the whole secondary really.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Same here and in that order, I think Donald in view of his depth chart position won't see much if any Nawlins 1s maybe 3s and he's gonna tear those chumps up

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
Offense: Britt/Quick/Bradford

Defense: Donald/Joyner/Reid

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Defense - I would like to see Donald and Brockers play at the same time.

Offense - Britt, Quick, Robinson

I am actually hoping Sam doesn't take a single snap in this game as I don't trust the long hair to not go all out blitz in pre-season. Greg may do that as well so it would potentially go tit for tat at that point. Let the O-line play against someone else first then start getting Sam snaps with the second game on out.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Same here and in that order, I think Donald in view of his depth chart position won't see much if any Nawlins 1s maybe 3s and he's gonna tear those chumps up
Right now, Donald isn't considered the starter, right? That's why I am hoping he see's some considerable action..I'm gonna be bummed if he hardly plays...:sick:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Right now, Donald isn't considered the starter, right? That's why I am hoping he see's some considerable action..I'm gonna be bummed if he hardly plays...:sick:
I tthink he plays a lot just not against their best who I expect to play sparingly

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Offense - RB - Cunningham/Pead/Mason WR Britt/Quick/Moe - OL - Bond/Barnes/Robinson

Defense - LB - Bates/Steward - All of the defensive backs....

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I can't wait to see what Donald does out there. I'll have a close eye on Joyner, Stedman, and Mason as well.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Gilbert and Robinson primarily. But I'm obviously interested in seeing all the new dudes.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
WISH they could cut preseason in half. its just our rookies can beat your rooks. Lets make the other 2 games real games that count for something. GO RAMS! This is our YEAR!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Wanna see how Tavon looks in year 2.
Wanna see how Ogletree has changed his body.
Obviously how Donald whoops on guys.
If Robinson can push a starting D-tackle like he did in college.
Joyner and the safety situation.