Preseason opener vs the Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I get it, I have an relatives too that reside in Colleyville Texas which is where we purchased property for the future and our experience over the years has always been positive including sporting events, but I will never forgive Dallas for some of those tough playoff loses and the fact they killed Kennedy.
Colleyville is super nice. Your relatives must be rich.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
At the Coliseum. Where I saw my first Rams game 58 years ago , (in 1958 funny enough), against the Colts. Ain't the greatest stadium, (especially by today's standards), but still kinda cool, not much different from Lambeau...
Anyway, gonna be there with a Cowboy buddy, and don't much care where I sit - anyone else thinkin' 'bout it?
Just curious.
I don't really remember when I saw my first Ram game in the Coliseum, probably early 60's. But I do remember listening to games on the radio. I'm not sure but I think the games were called by Tom Harmon. Anyone remember?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
That would probably be Bob Kelley. He did play by play for the
Rams since their inception in Cleveland and went with them to LA when they moved and retired in 1965. Dick Enberg did some after that, but there were more than a few after bob.