Preseason opener vs the Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
At the Coliseum. Where I saw my first Rams game 58 years ago , (in 1958 funny enough), against the Colts. Ain't the greatest stadium, (especially by today's standards), but still kinda cool, not much different from Lambeau...
Anyway, gonna be there with a Cowboy buddy, and don't much care where I sit - anyone else thinkin' 'bout it?
Just curious.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm coming out for one of the regular season games... I just haven't decided which one yet. I'm thinking it's gonna be a game in the 2nd half of the season since they're playing over here in Tampa the 3rd week of the season.

I can't wait to go back and watch them play in the Coliseum again too.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
That's awesome you're going @VegasRam . 58 years! Pretty cool. I went to one game at the coliseum. '79? Dan Fouts and the Chargers beat us. Later made it to a few games in Anaheim. But I mostly have seen the Rams at Candlestick.

Have a great time!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
At the Coliseum. Where I saw my first Rams game 58 years ago , (in 1958 funny enough), against the Colts. Ain't the greatest stadium, (especially by today's standards), but still kinda cool, not much different from Lambeau...
Anyway, gonna be there with a Cowboy buddy, and don't much care where I sit - anyone else thinkin' 'bout it?
Just curious.
It's really nice to know there's at least one more member on this Board that remembers the Team from the 50's!! My 1st game was in 1951, But I do have a few years on you!!;):D

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Wonder what the price is on a walk-up preseason ticket? I'm sure my kids wanna see a game...this damn travel ball has us so busy....not sure....but I'd rather see a regular season game...SF or Seattle....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Pre-Season or not I would like to see us Run-Up the score on Dallas! Say, 38-13!!

TRIVIA: (?)
The Rams are 15 - 17 Life-Time against the Cow-Pie's!
* 11 - 13 in the Regular Season ( 529 points scored/ 548 Points Allowed)
* 4 - 4 in the Play-Offs. ( 115 Points Scored/ 174 Points Allowed)

When it comes to Teams I hate, the Cow-Pie's, 40-Whinners, and Vi-Queens are Tied at #1!! Anyone else is number 2 :poop:!:D

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Pre-Season or not I would like to see us Run-Up the score on Dallas! Say, 38-13!!

When it comes to Teams I hate, the Cow-Pie's, 40-Whinners, and Vi-Queens are Tied at #1!! Anyone else is number 2 :poop:!:D

Whiners & Cheatriots tied at one and although I would concur with your somewhat about Dallas they don't bother so much anymore, maybe it's because I know own property in Fort Worth.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Whiners & Cheatriots tied at one and although I would concur with your somewhat about Dallas they don't bother so much anymore, maybe it's because I know own property in Fort Worth.
I have a Niece who Lives in the Dallas area, But I don't let that Cloud My Hate for the Team that "Dared" to refer to themselves as " America's Team!" :D

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

Seahags have rooted their way into that mix with me. They may even be #1 now.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm coming out for one of the regular season games... I just haven't decided which one yet. I'm thinking it's gonna be a game in the 2nd half of the season since they're playing over here in Tampa the 3rd week of the season.

I can't wait to go back and watch them play in the Coliseum again too.
So, is this going to be an ROD Event @Selassie I ?:cheers:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I have a Niece who Lives in the Dallas area, But I don't let that Cloud My Hate for the Team that "Dared" to refer to themselves as " America's Team!" :D

I get it, I have an relatives too that reside in Colleyville Texas which is where we purchased property for the future and our experience over the years has always been positive including sporting events, but I will never forgive Dallas for some of those tough playoff loses and the fact they killed Kennedy.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I just bought 2 tix, 17H, which is nosebleed 20yd line SE corner, for $73 each, with a $10 discount and a parking pass.

vividseats.com

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I get it, I have an relatives too that reside in Colleyville Texas which is where we purchased property for the future and our experience over the years has always been positive including sporting events, but I will never forgive Dallas for some of those tough playoff loses and the fact they killed Kennedy.
Four Days of my Life I will never forget, The Day Kennedy Died, The Day Elvis Died, The Day I came Home from Viet Nam, and the Day My Son was Born!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So, is this going to be an ROD Event @Selassie I ?:cheers:

I already made a thread in the Events Forum for the Tampon game on 9/25. I'm setting up the tailgate party at the exact same location as last time.

As for the game I attend in LA later in the year... I hope to see as many members as possible out there all get together. Should be killer.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I already made a thread in the Events Forum for the Tampon game on 9/25. I'm setting up the tailgate party at the exact same location as last time.

As for the game I attend in LA later in the year... I hope to see as many members as possible out there all get together. Should be killer.
Don't know how I can miss out on either of those, particularly TPA. I think I still have friends there from our last visit. :boxing:

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just bought 2 tix, 17H, which is nosebleed 20yd line SE corner, for $73 each, with a $10 discount and a parking pass.

vividseats.com
How can you get tickets when they haven't even started the season ticket sales yet. pretty sure the preseason games are part of the season ticket package.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just curious.
Never been to an NFL game live, so this year i will see my first game in person in the stadium that i first became a RAM fan. I have my deposit in just waiting to hear if i will get a shot at season tickets.