Preseason official...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
With the Hall of Fame game underway...it is officially the preseason.

Watching this game makes me a little excited...but also reminds me of how much over-analyzing is going to happen in the ned couple weeks. Big performances will be blown out of proportion...poor showings will too.
...and let's not forget about how vanilla offenses will play (and how some idiots will blame that on the QB and think it's the regular season offense)...

<sigh>...yes I'm happy about preseason...but boy does it make me even more antsy for the REAL DEAL!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! U R correct!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
For me the preseason is all about individual performances... Not the score or wins/losses.

It's fun to watch players execute and get a peak at what they may bring when the real bullets start flying.

I'm all excited!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I like watching the guys fighting for a roster spot do really good. Everyone loves an underdog.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Man, George Selvie looks like a stud against that Dolphins OL, always like seeing former RAMS have success. Unless of course, your name is Danny Amendola..

A55VA6

Legend
I look at preseason as a way to grow chemistry and a way for young players to prove themselves and make the team. Obviously you want the W, but it really doesn't matter.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It was just nice to see those shiny helmets in HD again.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So fucking excellant to watch pro football again. Even if it is preseason warm-up shit.

I was happy to see Cris Carter get into the HOF. Fuck sapp.

fearsomefour

Legend
The guys I feel the worst for in the preseason stuff is the 3rd kicker. I mean, if a team has an established kicker....in reality how many teams are really looking for a kicker in preseason every year, 1 maybe 2? That guy gets to knock in an extra point with 1:34 left in the fourth quarter....and hope it leads to an opportunity somewhere else.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
If the team has an established kicker why would they have 3 to begin with

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
I'm more excited for preseason this year than I have been in quite a while. I'm really looking forward to watching the WR's.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Guy Mansworth manning up:
I'm more excited for preseason this year than I have been in quite a while. I'm really looking forward to watching the WR's.

I'm sure you've already been welcomed but not by me. So...welcome to the board! :zomg: :ja: :nana: :wewt: :clap: :cheers:

WRs, RBs, Safety and the O-line (LG) are all going to be battles that's for sure.

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
albefree69 said:
Guy Mansworth manning up:

I'm sure you've already been welcomed but not by me. So...welcome to the board! :zomg: :ja: :nana: :wewt: :clap: :cheers:

WRs, RBs, Safety and the O-line (LG) are all going to be battles that's for sure.

Actually you're the first to welcome me. I signed up about 2 hours ago. So, thank you for that.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Guy Mansworth with his first incorrect post:
Actually you're the first to welcome me. I signed up about 2 hours ago. So, thank you for that.
I disagree! :cmon:
Thank you for joining and sharing your views with us. :cheers:

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
albefree69 said:
Guy Mansworth with his first incorrect post:
I disagree! :cmon:
Thank you for joining and sharing your views with us. :cheers:

It's good to be here!

Anyways, not to get off topic it should be a pretty exciting season with so many different guys fighting for positions. I really wanna see more of Pead also.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Guy Mansworth said:
Anyways, not to get off topic it should be a pretty exciting season with so many different guys fighting for positions. I really wanna see more of Pead also.
What do you think is going to be the most hotly contested position battle?
And who are you pulling for as an underdog to make the team?

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
X said:
Guy Mansworth said:
What do you think is going to be the most hotly contested position battle?
And who are you pulling for as an underdog to make the team?

I think the RB position will be the fiercest. I think Pead and Richardson will be 1 and 2.
As for an underdog...I'm not sure if Ray-Ray Armstrong is considered and underdog, but I watched him in Miami and I know he's swapping positions, so I'm really interested to see how that turns out.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Guy Mansworth said:
I think the RB position will be the fiercest. I think Pead and Richardson will be 1 and 2.
As for an underdog...I'm not sure if Ray-Ray Armstrong is considered and underdog, but I watched him in Miami and I know he's swapping positions, so I'm really interested to see how that turns out.
Yeah, Ray-Ray is on the outside looking in at the moment with Ogletree the favorite and Witherspoon just signed for utility depth, but I think he has a shot. You say you watched him in Miami. So did I.

Are you a U of M fan too?

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
X said:
Guy Mansworth said:
Yeah, Ray-Ray is on the outside looking in at the moment with Ogletree the favorite and Witherspoon just signed for utility depth, but I think he has a shot. You say you watched him in Miami. So did I.

Not really a fan. I have family ties in Florida and stayed there for 2 years. The people I stayed with were big fans.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Guy Mansworth said:
X said:
Guy Mansworth said:

Not really a fan. I have family ties in Florida and stayed there for 2 years. The people I stayed with were big fans.
Awwww. You were < this > close to being cool. :nono: