Preseason Game 1 (Cowpokes) Things to Watch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want to see tig ol' bitties on the cheerleaders.
Utah, that avatar really messes me up as far as your gender goes...especially if you are really a chick, not that there's anything wrong with that if you are...lol

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm worried about how well Rams O picks up blitz' cause in 2 weeks of TC, they suck at it. Chargers D got in Goff's grill time after time. Only TE who knows how to pick up blitz and can block is Harkey. Everett, Higbee and Hemingway all look lost. Sam Rogers not much better. Gurley is the only RB who can be counted on, and he's borderline bad.

The OL still leaks too, I hope the Pokes blitz a lot. Rams O needs a lot of work at keeping Goff clean.. If they don't improve, it might be a short season for Goff

Duke made mention of it in his camp report and I agree. Teams are going to blitz the Rams. Rams are vulnerable and if they don't improve on picking it up and blocking technique, they will have another 4 win season.