Preparing For The Cheatriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
We know that Belicheater will take away your top weapon. They will probably try to jam Gurley coming out of the backfield and you know their defense will be grabbing our receivers all day long unless the refs curb it by throwing some penalty flags. We need to counter this by alignment or by play design.

We also know that the cheater's offense will be holding and grabbing jersey against our D-line unless called as well. We need to maybe get Suh and Donald to bull rush the same guy to collapse the pocket. Maybe we need to add another man in the box who threatens blitz but drops into coverage to prevent the short slants.

I think there will also be a lot of WR screens and quick throws to the edge like the cheaters did against the sea pigeons a few years back if the Rams play soft coverage. I'm pretty sure the cheaters will be throwing quick passes and testing our edge with their running game. We need to counter with on the fly adjustments.

I'm confident Wade and McVay will put together a great game plan and we'll have a good chance to win this championship.

nighttrain

Legend
We know that Belicheater will take away your top weapon. They will probably try to jam Gurley coming out of the backfield and you know their defense will be grabbing our receivers all day long unless the refs curb it by throwing some penalty flags. We need to counter this by alignment or by play design.

We also know that the cheater's offense will be holding and grabbing jersey against our D-line unless called as well. We need to maybe get Suh and Donald to bull rush the same guy to collapse the pocket. Maybe we need to add another man in the box who threatens blitz but drops into coverage to prevent the short slants.

I think there will also be a lot of WR screens and quick throws to the edge like the cheaters did against the sea pigeons a few years back if the Rams play soft coverage. I'm pretty sure the cheaters will be throwing quick passes and testing our edge with their running game. We need to counter with on the fly adjustments.

I'm confident Wade and McVay will put together a great game plan and we'll have a good chance to win this championship.
Wade's plan, unleash the kraken