Preferred WC Matchup?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who would you want to face in the WC round?

• Niners (because we just beat them Wk 18)

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Eagles (looking softer every week)

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Lions (Oh... the drama)

Votes: 42 60.9%
  • Cowboys (Chance to get McCarthy fired)

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just get in the playoffs.When The Rams won Superbowl in 2021(2).
It was perfect scheduling.

The 49ers beating Green Bay at Green Bay even this season is something that’s been hard for The Rams to do. Even though it was all Red(9ers Fans) at SOFI The Rams beating the 9ers was EPIC!!
I guess finish out the season & have any chance of a Home Game would be Great..

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
frisco in frisco. Be fun to beat them and leave the stadium with deebo, shanahan, and all the fans crying. Oh my. :bigcry:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
As far as best chance to win a first round game? I think Philly is vulnerable. Dallas can be too but they can also be very tough at home.

Detroit would make for a great story line. Both quarterbacks facing their old team. One returning to the city he was loyal to for 12 years and still loves.

With the question marks on our defense Detroit might be the toughest matchup. Their offense will be hard for us to slow down. Our offense will be tough for them to slow down too. Could be one for the ages with two bad defenses and two good offenses.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I am well aware of how much better our team is. Dallas is still our worst matchup.
The way things are going, we won't play them unless it's the CCG. I'd imagine we'd face Philly or Detroit, then SF and then who knows? The fan in me thinks, 'wouldn't it be a hoot to win the SB in our renovation year?', but that's ultimate greed. Just getting to the postseason is a huge accomplishment. Best matchup would be Detroit.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
With the question marks on our defense Detroit might be the toughest matchup. Their offense will be hard for us to slow down. Our offense will be tough for them to slow down too. Could be one for the ages with two bad defenses and two good offenses.
The way we've been playing lately we could beat them in a shootout.

oldnotdead

Legend
I have no doubt the Rams can beat the Lions which is why I hope it's not them. I want to save them for the NFC Championship game. The Rams will end up 6 or 7 so it will probably be the Eagles or Dallas.

The Lions have a shot to take the #1 seed which would mean we could face the Niners if Detroit is #1 and the Rams #7. Frankly, I think the offense can score against anyone. The weak link is STs and IMO that is what will likely derail the playoff run. The best matchup would be the Eagles because you never know if you will face the Eagles or the Pigeons.

If we lose to the Niners in week 18 but beat them in the playoffs that would be as sweet as it was in the 2021 season which ripped their hearts out knocking them out of the playoffs during the SB run.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Oh man, it’s the Lions for sure. We win that one and it could send them back to the Stone Age :laugh4:
iu

Turducken

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I chose 9ers because it probably only happens if we beat them in week 18 (in a game that matters).

I'm sick of Niners fans talking about owning us. If they miss the SB because we knock them out of the top seed, that's as good as making it to the division round.

If we beat them back-to-back (knocking them out in the WC) thats as good as making the NFCC. it would shut them up for years. I want to see viral videos of red and white bedecked losers punching walls and destroying their TV's.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Just not Dallas. SF is also probably a loss but I think Dallas is more certain, just in the matchup side of things. So I'd rank them...

1. Detroit (best matchup i.e. a shootout).
2. Philly (not playing well and reasonable matchup i.e. we have a reasonable shot).
3. SF (they don't want to see us but for myself the chance to skull fuck them is exhilarating).
4. Dallas (worst matchup of likely first round opponents).
Completely agree on assessment.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I chose eagles, they've been swirling around the bottom of the bowl for the last few weeks, time to give them the final flush.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
My ideal scenario is eagles first (they’re ripe).
#7 seed pulls off a win and faces the 9ers in round 2 while Rams get either dallas or TB.

Rematch: Rams vs 9ers.

…but nothing is happening if we don’t win Sunday vs the g-men.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3. SF (they don't want to see us but for myself the chance to skull fuck them is exhilarating).

Skull-fucking is not something I spend much time considering, but now you mention it, I do have a semi on thinking about doing it to those wankers. And at my age, a semi is akin to a raging boner in my youth.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
If our Rams get into the dance after that 3-6 start, I honestly think we're Superbowl bound. Bring on any one. Doesn't matter who it is to our offense. Stafford and company will ball out. This is possibly my favorite Rams team ever assembled. One game at a time.

jjab360

Legend
If possible I want to go through Detroit for the storylines, through the Eagles to take down the reigning champs, and through the Whiners to once again rip out their hearts in the NFC championship.

I don't know if the bracket can shake out that way but that would be a hell of a lot of fun

jjab360

Legend
If our Rams get into the dance after that 3-6 start, I honestly think we're Superbowl bound. Bring on any one. Doesn't matter who it is to our offense. Stafford and company will ball out. This is possibly my favorite Rams team ever assembled. One game at a time.
We have the momentum right now all we have to do is not have a setback

This team can be just as good as 2021, the defense obviously doesn't have as many stars but the run game can be the difference as it was pretty much nonexistent a few years ago