Predicting the NFL Top Five Defenses in 2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Williams is going to reign in Tru J and Jenkins. No more of that Walton nonsense. Plus, I'll lay money on Gaines playing corner this year more than people might think. They may even try him at FS.

Bunch of depth at CB finally, with some strong talent and strong football brains, particularly Joyner and Gaines. Should be much more enjoyable to watch in the early season. Look forward to Donald crushing Wilson and Kaeperprick.

PhxRam

Williams is going to reign in Tru J and Jenkins. No more of that Walton nonsense. Plus, I'll lay money on Gaines playing corner this year more than people might think. They may even try him at FS.

Bunch of depth at CB finally, with some strong talent and strong football brains, particularly Joyner and Gaines. Should be much more enjoyable to watch in the early season. Look forward to Donald crushing Wilson and Kaeperprick.

Welcome to the board.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Way to start it off. Welcome to ROD.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Look forward to Donald crushing Wilson and Kaeperprick.
Hell yes.

Welcome to the board, Athos. I recognize you... one of the sane dudes at SamTalk.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
just hope our D doesnt start off slow like the last couple of seasons. if our DB's can give the front 7 that 1/2 second more we can be top 5. cant wait to find out.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
You new guys need avatars, otherwise you're just a bunch of question marks in our eyes.