Predicting Rams Record (Not Final)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
PrometheusFaulk said:
bwdenverram said:
PrometheusFaulk said:
bwdenverram said:
PrometheusFaulk said:
Vs ARZ W
@ATL L
@ Dal L
Vs SF W
Vs Jac W
@Hou L
@ Car W
Vs Sea W
Vs Tenn L
@ Ind W
Vs Chi W
@SF W
@ ARZ W
Vs No L
Vs TB L
@ SEA L

9-7

You think we'll beat SF twice but lose to Tenn?

Yeah man. Not only that but I think Tennessee will have a better record than San Francisco.

Say whaaaaaaaaa? That's a pretty bold statement. I would love it to be true but just don't see it. Why do you think they will?

Reader's Digest version? I think Tennessee's plan wih Levitre and Warmack is going to help CJ the same way the guards in Tampa helped Doug Martin, that Locker will improve in the pistol, that Kenny Britt's about to go Dez Bryant and their defense is about to make a name for themselves. I think SF already has had some bad injuries, some free agent attrition and the former will get worse as the season goes on.

The most common thing I find from these columnists writing the "preseason predictions revisited" columns is that they assumed this year would be too similar to last year. Things change.
Have you met jake locker yet? Lol. Hes not an athletic qb and qbing leaves ALOT to be desired.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Rabid Ram said:
PrometheusFaulk said:
bwdenverram said:
PrometheusFaulk said:
bwdenverram said:
PrometheusFaulk said:
Vs ARZ W
@ATL L
@ Dal L
Vs SF W
Vs Jac W
@Hou L
@ Car W
Vs Sea W
Vs Tenn L
@ Ind W
Vs Chi W
@SF W
@ ARZ W
Vs No L
Vs TB L
@ SEA L

9-7

Yeah man. Not only that but I think Tennessee will have a better record than San Francisco.

Say whaaaaaaaaa? That's a pretty bold statement. I would love it to be true but just don't see it. Why do you think they will?

Reader's Digest version? I think Tennessee's plan wih Levitre and Warmack is going to help CJ the same way the guards in Tampa helped Doug Martin, that Locker will improve in the pistol, that Kenny Britt's about to go Dez Bryant and their defense is about to make a name for themselves. I think SF already has had some bad injuries, some free agent attrition and the former will get worse as the season goes on.

The most common thing I find from these columnists writing the "preseason predictions revisited" columns is that they assumed this year would be too similar to last year. Things change.
Have you met jake locker yet? Lol. Hes not an athletic qb and qbing leaves ALOT to be desired.

I think he'll be good enough for them to have a better record than the 49ers. The real catalyst will be the running game and the defense, but he'll be better with the help of Britt.

But it's just a crazy prediction.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
PrometheusFaulk said:
Rabid Ram said:
PrometheusFaulk said:
bwdenverram said:
PrometheusFaulk said:
bwdenverram said:
PrometheusFaulk said:
Vs ARZ W
@ATL L
@ Dal L
Vs SF W
Vs Jac W
@Hou L
@ Car W
Vs Sea W
Vs Tenn L
@ Ind W
Vs Chi W
@SF W
@ ARZ W
Vs No L
Vs TB L
@ SEA L

9-7

I think he'll be good enough for them to have a better record than the 49ers. The real catalyst will be the running game and the defense, but he'll be better with the help of Britt.

But it's just a crazy prediction.
Britt no way kids been nothing short of ehh since he got to Nashville flashs good play ability but never really delivers.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
He's either been hurt or in trouble the whole time, same deal with Dez prior to this year. But so far this offseason Britt's been neither. We'll see man.