Predicting Rams' First Wave of Roster Cuts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2015/8...-roster-devon-wylie-trovon-reed-53-man-roster

Rams Waive WR Devon Wylie, Sign CB Trovon Reed
By 3k@3k_ on Aug 4, 2015

Welcome to Roster Shenanigan Season.

Issues are going to arise and push people up and down and side to sidearound the depth chart forcing Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher and General Manager Les Snead to adjust. Today, since the drafting of Clemson OT Isaiah Battle in the 2015 NFL Supplementary Draft, marks that first adjustment.

Devon Wylie wasn't meant for long. I gave him a 1 out of 10 in his roster preview piece (peep the entire series here), so his departure shouldn't shock. He was angling for special teams support, and coming off of a Monday special teams session the coaching staff certainly had the opportunity to gauge him for what he offers.

Reed, on the other hand, continues the long line of #WarDamnRams and brings some fresh athleticism to camp. A wide receiver converted to cornerback at Auburn nee a running back in high school, Reed certainly has innate athleticism. Of course this is more a depth change than anything, flipping an experienced special teams contributor for an inexperienced one at a position of injury-rattled concern.

Consider this nothing more than early August cautionary reactionism, but necessary at that. If nothing else, this strengthens the Auburn to Rams pipeline and not much else.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Isn't it kinda Fun to be in this position for once! Having so much talent that your bound to cut someone one don't want to!?!
The future is looking very good that's for sure, the talent on this team compared to just 3 years ago is like night and day.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The 2010 Saints would've loved him:cautious:. I just started book 2 this morning. I keep getting mixed up by Aemon and Aegon, the series would make Tolkien's head ache.
I am almost done with book 4 the second time through. Amazing books, he just needs to write #6 & #7 faster.