Predicting final record for all 32 NFL teams, plus ranking all 32 rosters by talent and Rams uniform leak

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It amazes me as to how clueless these "experts" are about how well Stafford will make the team....It blows my mind that this schmuck has the Rams winning only 10 games in 2021. What utter, worthless BS.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Top 10 team (4th) with talent but third in their division. Boy that makes a lot of sense lol

Last edited:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Guys ... Look at the records this writer (John Breech) predicted for all 32 teams.

Anything seem unusual? A little off maybe?

There are a lot of really good records. He has 16 teams winning 10 or more game!

For every win, there has to be a loss. That means when all the predicted records are added-up, the number of wins must equal the number of losses. That's just reality ... unless you are John Breech, NFL writer for CBS Sports.

His wins and losses do not add-up. His total would have about 50 more wins than losses. THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!

This writer is so lazy ... AND SO FUCKING STUPID ... that he put together win/loss projections that do not properly add-up. And, CBS Sports printed it! So no one at CBS Sports checked or no one cares. It's simple fucking math!

Last edited:

jjab360

Legend
Guys ... Look at the records this writer (John Breech) predicted for all 32 teams.

Anything seem unusual? A little off maybe?

There are a lot of really good records. He has 14 or 15 teams winning 10 or more games.

For every win, there has to be a loss. That means when all the predicted records are added-up, the number of wins must equal the number of losses. That's just reality ... unless you are John Breech, NFL writer for CBS Sports.

His wins and losses do not add-up. His total would have about 50 more wins than losses. THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!

This writer is so lazy ... AND SO FUCKING STUPID ... that he put together win/loss projections that do not properly add-up. And, CBS Sports printed it! So no one at CBS Sports checked or no one cares. It's simple fucking math!
"One thing to keep in mind here is that total record for all 32 teams doesn't come out to 272-272 because we didn't make these picks as a group (There were seven writers total involved in these predictions). One writer was assigned to each team and that writer didn't take into consideration anyone else's picks. Once we get closer to the season, I promise we'll give you a prediction where everything evens out."

I mean, it's convoluted but he does explain what happened...

jjab360

Legend
Anyway, the uniform leak seems pretty slick. I have a feeling I'll definitely prefer the white uniforms over the bone depending on the final product.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
"One thing to keep in mind here is that total record for all 32 teams doesn't come out to 272-272 because we didn't make these picks as a group (There were seven writers total involved in these predictions). One writer was assigned to each team and that writer didn't take into consideration anyone else's picks. Once we get closer to the season, I promise we'll give you a prediction where everything evens out."

Thank you for that information. Should have read the article.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

They better not get rid of the bone uniform. It's the best one they've ever had.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, before disposing the article in the trash, there is some redemptive value in the exclusion of the Patriots from the top 10 teams of the Superbowl era....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Still makes the projections abaolutely worthless.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Top 10 team (4th) with talent but third in their division. Boy that makes a lot of sense lol
Just what I thought. Top 4 roster with a top head coach yet they go 10-7? Who were the panel of writers? Let me guess. Of 7 writers three were from Seattle, Arizona, and San Francisco.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just what I thought. Top 4 roster with a top head coach yet they go 10-7? Who were the panel of writers? Let me guess. Of 7 writers three were from Seattle, Arizona, and San Francisco.
They are just the team too hate on. I’m shocked they didn’t rank Trevor Lawrence higher than Stafford.