Predict The Score Week 15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I can tell you for a fact that none of the Saints are taking this game lightly. They have been talking publicly about what happened in 2011 and are coming into this game with added motivation. Even the new players have said that they were told the feeling after that game and they are definitely on notice. This version of the Saints are much improved on the version that fell to the Rams 31-21 that day. The offensive line was missing the starting RT Zach Strief and his backup, Charles Brown, suffered a hip flexor injury early in the game and had no lateral motion. We all remember the day that Long had beating him on the outside repeatedly. The defense is also far more effective than the squad that played back then.

I am thinking that the final will be somewhere around 31-17 Saints.

Hey Sarducci...

For the Holiday Season,,, I hope that you have visions of Mike Lansford dancing through your head.

Tell all your family and friends about him too.

DeaconJ

Rookie
Selassie I and LosAngelesRams got it right! A blowout! Rams win! in your dreams........

Name
Guido
Hey Sarducci...

For the Holiday Season,,, I hope that you have visions of Mike Lansford dancing through your head.

Tell all your family and friends about him too.

No need to tell anyone. Ancient history. Although, most true fans know it all too well.