Predict The Score - L.A. Rams vs N.O. Taints ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I will never, ever predict the Rams to lose, others will, I won't because it's not always about being right.

Los Angeles Rams....21
New Orleans Saints....17
Interesting, I instilled the opposite psychology. I bet against them because I don't win as a generalization while gambling on sports specifically my team.
I have bet more than I should against them and hoped to lose the money and win the game. I later found it to be a can't lose scenario but always pull for the team to win and the bet to be lost.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Interesting, I instilled the opposite psychology. I bet against them because I don't win as a generalization while gambling on sports specifically my team.
I have bet more than I should against them and hoped to lose the money and win the game. I later found it to be a can't lose scenario but always pull for the team to win and the bet to be lost.
I’m just don’t bet football because I’m afraid if I did, I would be long gone by now.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Same here. My old job back in the 80's and 90's I was known as the guy who couldn't win a bet to save his life. Even if it looked like a sure thing. I picked Mike Tyson over Buster Douglas. Every game I bet I lost.

So when the 49ers were in the playoffs I went to a guy who hated the 49ers as much as I did and bet on the 49ers right in front of all the 49er fans there. They all yelled "Don't do it! Charlie never wins! He'll jinx us!" He took the bet. I lost. I happily paid him the 5 bucks the following Monday in front of all the dejected 49er fans. :devil:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Saints 23
Rams 16

No one really all that close for this game, but Rambitious takes the WIN and the $5000. ROD Dollars, ... payable once @CGI_Ram learns how to ski.

polar bear snow GIF