Predict the Rams record!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What will the Rams' 2015 record be?

• 5-11 OR WORSE (aka "OMG TITANIC SINKING")

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 6-10 (aka "Blech")

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 7-9 (aka "Meh... been there")

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 8-8 (aka "Boringly Respectable")

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • 9-7 (aka "Holy shit we're over .500")

Votes: 23 23.2%
  • 10-6 (aka "Double digit wins? Bust out the good Scotch!")

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • 11-5 (aka "I think I should buy a Lotto ticket")

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • 12-4 (aka "If your erection lasts longer than four hours, call everyone you know")

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • 13-3 (aka "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm *rubs body all over*")

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • 14-2 (aka "Who sold their mom's soul? I'd like to buy that man a donut.")

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
12-4 enough with the up and coming we have our Qb and should field a decent Ol now with our draft picks.The time has come and all the pieces are in place for this team to dominate no more wait til next year.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
7 - 9

I've been picking 7 - 9 for like the last ten years , this year is no different

That schedule just look brutal

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I'll tell you at the bye week, if we can get through:
Seattle Seahawks
@ Washington Redskins
Pittsburgh Steelers
@ Arizona Cardinals
@ Green Bay Packers
with at least a 2-3 record we'll have a winning record imo, 1-4 then I can only see 8-8 at best 0-5 and may as well pack up and go home.

beej

Rookie
This is the time of year that I always think we are Superbowl bound. As opposed to the last preseason game where I start thinking, "yeah, we are definitely drafting in the top ten again, next year."

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I have to see camp and pre-season to even have a clue what we have. I've been around just too many years. My scars are deep. No kool-aid till I see the boys line up first. Looking up tho.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I voted 9-7, and I really didn't see that many wins when I saw the schedule. What can I say...I was one of the few that liked our draft.....

Feels good to be part of the informed minority.
(Incidentally, I cannot watch Miles Simmons without thinking "Squeaky" - nice call).:ROFLMAO:

Athos

Legend
12-4, because when Gurley comes back at 100% after the mid point, we're going on a fucking role.

I have us down as bitch-slapping the Whiners twice this year.

Winston will pound turf this year at close of season. Dalton is in for a rude awakening.

The only really sure loss I have is GB....because it's in fucking Lambeau. And it's almost impossible for anyone to win there.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
We should get a sweepstakes going, everyone sends $10,000ROD to a mod, along with a record prediction whoever is right gets a share of the winnings.

:bueller:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I took 10-6 but I think we will be playing like a 13 win team by the end of the year. I just expect a slow start.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'll tell you at the bye week, if we can get through:
Seattle Seahawks
@ Washington Redskins
Pittsburgh Steelers
@ Arizona Cardinals
@ Green Bay Packers
with at least a 2-3 record we'll have a winning record imo, 1-4 then I can only see 8-8 at best 0-5 and may as well pack up and go home.
In all honesty I see the Rams winning AT LEAST 3 of these games and more likely 4. I just don't see us going into Green Bay and winning on their Turf!

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
The only really sure loss I have is GB....because it's in freaking Lambeau. And it's almost impossible for anyone to win there.

Only because the refs will make sure the Packers win.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
11-6

damn-straight-43659033712.jpeg

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm predicting a slow start offensively leaning on an explosive defense. 3-2 or 2-3 in first 5 losing to the cardinals away and the packers away. Seahawks is a squeaker I hope but the Rams destroy the skins and Bell-less Steelers.

Then they steamroll to 10 or 11 wins. :)