Predict the next Rams pro-bowler

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

2014 Ram Pro-bowlers (select 3)

• Sam Bradford

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Zac Stacy

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Jared Cook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tavon Austin

Votes: 32 46.4%
  • Rodger Saffold

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Michael Brockers

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • James Laurenitius

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Alec Ogletree

Votes: 26 37.7%
  • Chris Long

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (write in)

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters

Alan

Legend
images
CTE, CTE! Call my lawyer.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
My first impulse was Saffold, Stacy and Austin. Not sure why I changed Austin to Zeuerlein, another impulse and a longer shot at that!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
These guys can actually bowl? Good enough for the PBA? o_O

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
This was tough, I took Brockers but thought AO, TA, ZS and Maybe JL could easily get it. My write in is JJ, the potential is there if he quits peeking back at the QB

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Brockers
Ogletree
Stacy

Austin was a tough call, but I'm not comfortable with the idea of Shotty utilizing him to his fullest potential, unfortunately. I know some may bash me for my sentiments, but the guy just doesn't do it for me :bueller:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Brockers
Ogletree
Stacy

Austin was a tough call, but I'm not comfortable with the idea of Shotty utilizing him to his fullest potential, unfortunately. I know some may bash me for my sentiments, but the guy just doesn't do it for me :bueller:
That's not an unfair assessment.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
If he can prove me wrong, then HELL YEA!! but I'm not holding my breath. I know it's early (shizz draft hasn't even happened yet), but I'm going to assume that Fisher continues to push for a run-first offense again next year, maybe with an even bigger emphasis, and so all Austin's play calls and snaps will be vital.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm looking at it from big stats potential. Weekly recognition from announcers. Austin tops that list. Stacey is next with Ogletree a wildcard.

However, we all know it will actually be Austin, Quinn, Clowney!

duckhunter

Starter
Most of the other guys were already taken so I wanted to be the first to write in KENNY BRITT. He's so :cool:.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Get your votes in... Because THIS REALLY MATTERS! :LOL:

Austin, Ogletree, and Stacy in a runaway so far.