Predict Something

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
It can be team related, such as the Rams win 10 games. It can be specific to one side of the ball, such as the Rams have the number 1 D. It can be related to a single unit, such as the Rams DL alone gets 50 sacks. Or it can relate to one player, such as Foles has a 100+ passer rating.

I'll go first with: Todd Gurley has at least 10 carries in week 1.

Big Game

Living The Dream
hmmm i'll have fun with this one:

Foles passes for 4000 yards 32 touchdowns and 12 picks. Which averages to about 250 passing yards per game with an average of 2 scores a game

Either Kenny Britt or Brian Quick(Depending on health) will reach the 1000 yards receiving mark.

Todd Gurley Rookie Stats 750 yards 7 touchdowns (only if he doesn't play till after week 3) If he plays before that 1000 yards 10 touchdowns.

Tavon Austin and Stedman Bailey have breakout seasons. Tavon over 1500 all purpose yards and 9 scores Bailey 850 yards 7 touchdowns

Rams defensive line alone records 53 sacks for the season.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Week one opener:

5+ sacks.

2-3 forced turnovers.

One of our safeties KO's a Seattle pass catcher.

At least 2 long TDs as Rams establish themselves as a big play offense.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I predict the Rams will play Seattle on September 13th.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I predict we will win several games in a row to start the season, and end up winning 11 games AND the NFC West

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I predict this guy
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptqwzjk1odu5ngrjzwuwyzljnmi1owq2y2i4yzaxmgzh-e1424777762913.jpeg
turns into a monster...And whoever runs behind that left side...of course with a right side puller (Brown, although I'd like to discuss with ROD why you may wanna pull Havenstein) will average 7 yards a carry....So lets see it
running-back-todd-gurley.jpg

tre-mason-rams-1.jpg

images

images

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I predict the Rams win week one and the league is put on notice that we aren't messing around.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
RG Jamon Brown makes the all rookie team and CB E.J. Gaines becomes an all pro.

1410054358006-CardsMurray_05JU.jpg

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
My prediction is that the Rams will go 2 - 3 prior to the BYE, and the defense will keep us close in those 3 losses. After the BYE, our newly developed offensive chemistry really kicks in and the team goes on to terrorize the league, finishing the season at 11 - 5 and in the play-offs. We will also win at least one post-season game.
jmo.