Predict Robert Quinn's spot on the Top 100 show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The guy was a pro bowl team captain and should have been DPOY - I think he is top 5 on this list - and my guess is 4.

jjab360

Legend
One of those two will make it. Andrew Luck's national performance in the playoffs vs. the Chiefs and his constant comebacks are gonna garner more attention.

Dick Sherman wasn't as popular as last year. He's gonna get a jump and I wouildn't be surprised (but pissed) that he would be in the top 10. If it were me, I wouldn't have him in the top 100 tho. Because...

Chris+Givens+Seattle+Seahawks+v+St+Louis+Rams+enKbCPVCe1Cl.jpg
Maybe Sherman will, but I just don't see it with Luck, I really don't. Unless you have a ton of QBs in the top 10, I think there's no way he makes it over Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Rivers, or even Wilson.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Maybe Sherman will, but I just don't see it with Luck, I really don't. Unless you have a ton of QBs in the top 10, I think there's no way he makes it over Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Rivers, or even Wilson.

True, as a pure QB it's gonna be tought. But the NFL Top 100 is what happened the past season and a lot of times are guys with career years. Andrew Luck's crazy comebacks make him perceived a top 10 player. Certainly over Russell Wilson.

But you know those players probably won't let the Rams game influence their opinion. Cuz you know...

-11colts111013.jpg20131110.jpg

jjab360

Legend
True, as a pure QB it's gonna be tought. But the NFL Top 100 is what happened the past season and a lot of times are guys with career years. Andrew Luck's crazy comebacks make him perceived a top 10 player. Certainly over Russell Wilson.

But you know those players probably won't let the Rams game influence their opinion. Cuz you know...

-11colts111013.jpg20131110.jpg
Actually, the way the NFL Network does it, it's supposed to be about predicting the best 100 players for the next year. Apparently, they didn't tell that to the players voting, though.

Besides, if it is about the past year, Luck had the 18th highest QB rating in the NFL (Bradford was 11th, btw) and then threw 7 interceptions in 2 playoff games. I'm not sure how many comeback wins he had, but it better be a heckuva lot to overcome those facts.