Predict Robert Quinn's spot on the Top 100 show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I'm gonna go out on a limb and even though NFLN doesn't favor us very often, i'm gonna say 32.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
OK three Seahawks ,Manning,Thomas, Watt ...............7

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I'll go with 14 (coincidentally, also RQ's draft position)

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
I can't pick a specific number, but I think he will be in the top 15-20 range. The ranking people will make him low because he has only dominated for one year only.

jjab360

Legend
Anything lower than top 5 is bullshit. Only defensive player in the league who might be better is Watt.

RAM$

UDFA
I'm saying top ten, think I heard NFLN say that a player that wasn't on the list last year cracked the top 10.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He defintely deserves top ten, top five IMO, but NFLN and BSPN have never favored our team on these type of things, maybe this is the first year THAT changes...

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
He defintely deserves top ten, top five IMO, but NFLN and BSPN have never favored our team on these type of things, maybe this is the first year THAT changes...

Kidding me? NFLN loves Quinn, he's always the Ram on their show talking about the team.

I'm going #3

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kidding me? NFLN loves Quinn, he's always the Ram on their show talking about the team.

I'm going #3
Barrison said:
I realize they love Quinn but our team always gets snubbed, for example, if Quinn played on a perennial playoff contender he would of won the Defensive Player of the Year, but playing for us, the voters practically scoffed at even the thought of voting for him even though he had the most dominant season of all the nominees..