Predict Rams Trade Market Outcome

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rams will…

• Trade for an A list (starter, Pro Bowl caliber) player.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Trade for a role player/depth.

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Trade Akers and otherwise stand pat.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Do nothing.

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters

oldnotdead

Legend
I think Burns or Chubb would fill the need long term opposite Floyd. The Rams could throw in Akers and Lewis as part of this year's pot and a first round pick in 2024.

IMO a RB with this patchwork OL would be a wasted trade. They could probably get Michel from the Chargers a lot cheaper and he's a scheme fit for what the Rams do. Sony would be a lot cheaper if not this year than next year when he's a FA again.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Floyd was hurt last year and is probably playing hurt again this year. We have Lewis' oft-injured ass on the other side already too. There is zero chance we can afford to risk paying a guy with an injury history at that other edge spot. Zero chance.

If the Rams trade for Chubb and sign him long term they're gonna get what they deserve.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Floyd was hurt last year and is probably playing hurt again this year. We have Lewis' oft-injured ass on the other side already too. There is zero chance we can afford to risk paying a guy with an injury history at that other edge spot. Zero chance.

If the Rams trade for Chubb and sign him long term they're gonna get what they deserve.

Agree. The same arguments many here were using to dissuade the Christian McCaffrey trade due to absences is just as relevant with Chubb.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would like to see a young ascending player and not a player in the last year of his contract looking to get paid.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I would like to see a young ascending player and not a player in the last year of his contract looking to get paid.
Depends on who/position/how much they pay.
Jerry Hughes for the right price? Done!
Overpaying for Burns? No (I'm not saying any price would be too high for Burns, I'm saying I wouldn't be as happy in this scenario as I would be in getting Hughes for a reasonable price)

It's a sliding scale, imo.