Precious Players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

so the texan players want to walk out of the team because their owner used the expression "we can't let the inmates run the prison" during these dumb meetings about the players wanting to be social warriors instead of football players.

can someone please send them all an individual box of tissues. are they really this precious? that expression has been used since day dot.

here's troy vincent
After McNair’s initial comment, former NFL player and current NFL executive Troy Vincent told the group of owners he was offended. According to ESPN.com, Vincent said that in all his years of playing in the NFL — during which, he said, he had been called every name in the book, including the N-word — he never felt like an "inmate.”

haha. is this guy for real? the texans players obviously followed his lead. harden up princesses. is this what the internet has turned the young people of today into, a bunch of drama queens?

rdw

Pro Bowler
THEY WERE OFFENDED?!?!
hugemanatee_original.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I think the average salary for the players on the Texans is around 3.2 million a year.

Sign me up to be an inmate in that asylum

* Unless Jim Brown is pissed off about it, I'm not paying attention

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I think the average salary for the players on the Texans is around 3.2 million a year.

Sign me up to be an inmate in that asylum

* Unless Jim Brown is ticked off about it, I'm not paying attention
This. No way I complain in any atmosphere where I don’t have to worry if my bills will be paid next week.

BeefJurky

Rookie
Haha yea those stupid athletes.
They make more money than me! Therefore they shouldn't be allowed to protest.

And how dare they get upset at McNair's comments!
Who cares if an old billionaire has a master-slave mentality and compares his predominantly black team's protest to prison inmates running a prison.

They are the precious snowflakes!

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake

Who cares if an old billionaire has a master-slave mentality and compares his predominantly black team's protest to prison inmates running a prison.

It's an expression. In no way did he say anything offensive or racist...Last time I checked there were white people on the Taxans too. Oh wait, I bet he hates white people as well. Or are the white guys the slave drivers up on their horses with their guns and whips??? lol gimmie a break mang.

Last edited:

nighttrain

Legend
"inmates running the asylum" is a phrase in regards to idiots(crazy people)in charge. Sounds like the Texans are very very close
train

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I personally don’t mind the topic, but this thread has potential to go wrong.

I’m closing it because I can’t be sure it won’t get into politics.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

I think you and @kurtfaulk took this a bit out of context. I'd never refer to my employees as inmates and I'd be asking for a word with my boss if he ever talked about me or my teammates that way.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I personally don’t mind the topic, but this thread has potential to go wrong.

I’m closing it because I can’t be sure it won’t get into politics.
It was already heading that way.

Moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.