Pre-Season Red Zone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
2 games, 7 tries from the Red Zone, 7 touchdowns. That is very encouraging. A huge improvement.I hope it continues.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I agree Bubba, i like what i see out of the offense starting with the first unit offensive line. A lot of good running gaps for the RB's and Keenum has had time to take shots down the field and make his reads.

Also i love the 3 and 4 WR sets we have run as well.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Well I know that on the 3 days I was at camp most of the 11 on 11 was redzone and short yardage. It seemed like they worked on redzone a large % of the 11 on 11, it must be paying off.

…..

Legend
I think its a reflection of the play calling. We've all been practically silenced by its dramatic improvement, increased unpredictability, and excellent run blocking. To me, seeing the Rams come out in an obvious pass formation and executing a successful run play has been a long time coming. I hope this is an indication of things to come, and I think we're all just kinda sitting here wondering where it came from, and what's going to happen next. Hats off to the Rams "Passing Game" coordinator.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I think its a reflection of the play calling. We've all been practically silenced by its dramatic improvement, increased unpredictability, and excellent run blocking. To me, seeing the Rams come out in an obvious pass formation and executing a successful run play has been a long time coming. I hope this is an indication of things to come, and I think we're all just kinda sitting here wondering where it came from, and what's going to happen next. Hats off to the Rams "Passing Game" coordinator.

Totally agree with you on this point!!! Its been a long time coming lol

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Play Calling has Really, Really stood out to me too!!!!(y)(y):D:yay::yess:

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
The Play Calling has Really, Really stood out to me too!!!!(y)(y):D:yay::yess:
Agree about the play calling but the execution has also stood out to me. Last year there was a total lack of timing and consistency between the qb and receivers, and an inability to run routine short routes crisply and well. Hence no third down conversions. It looks completely different to me now. Routes look good even though we have had some drops. And, notwithstanding all the handwringing, Goff is throwing the ball really well and Keenum is getting it there on short routes.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Agree about the play calling but the execution has also stood out to me. Last year there was a total lack of timing and consistency between the qb and receivers, and an inability to run routine short routes crisply and well. Hence no third down conversions. It looks completely different to me now. Routes look good even though we have had some drops. And, notwithstanding all the handwringing, Goff is throwing the ball really well and Keenum is getting it there on short routes.
I think most of this^ is because of New Coaches like Groh! WE WON'T BE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE THIS YEAR!:D