Pre-OTA,and Pre-Pre-Season Prediction!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just for the Fun of it I'm going to make a Pre-Everything prediction!! The Rams will go 14- 2 this Season!!(y):D
Their ONLY Loses being @ New England, and @ Seattle! The later being a meaningless game because we will have already Won the Division Title!!:snicker::mrburnsevil:

Anyone else want to make any "BOLD PREDICTIONS"!!?!:shades: Comments!?:huh:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I boldly predict Daves wife will rip the spiked koolaid glass out from in front of him and tell him to mow the lawn. :whistle:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
10-6, they make the playoffs and get to the NFC Championship with Goff starting from week one. That's right, Goff serves notice year one that the Rams have the league's next great QB. Oh and his stats won't be off the charts but he'll have a good TD/INT ratio for a rook and will lead the Rams to a lot of wins.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I boldly predict Daves wife will rip the spiked koolaid glass out from in front of him and tell him to mow the lawn. :whistle:
She has tried that on numerous occasions, I keep telling her, "that's why I had a Son!":D:rolllaugh:

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
11-5 with a nice run in the playoffs.... right to the SB!!! Doubters are stunned as Todd Gurley and Jared Goff are named Co-MVP of the SB!!! (takes another sip of Koolaid!)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
12-4. Lose NFC champ. Primed for next Super Bowl!
The only problem I see in this scenario is IF the Rams make it to the NFC Championship Game, I don't see them Losing it! The SB Maybe! ;):D
Then we go Back to the SB and Win it the following year!!:yess::D

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
sorry Dave, not falling for it til the Rookies grow NFL legs...next year Bro

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 163

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
Goff ends up last in the league in 4th quarter comebacks. The Rams seldom trail in the 4th quarter.
13/3. I'm guzzling the Kool Aid. It's running down my chin onto my chest.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I'm tempering my expectations. How about we finally get over the 8-8 hump?

9-7 and just miss the playoffs. . .

If we do better, I will be pleased.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
10-6 but lose in the Wildcard round. The guys learn about playing meaningful football in January! 2017 though? All the way

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm sticking with 12-4 until I'm right. Although at this point a broken clock is right a lot more often than my Rams record predictions.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Right now? No problem, Fisher will finally reach the epitome of mediocrity while registering an 8-8 record after 5 pathetic years of frustration and excuses....recall just how many other HC's have reached heights substantially above the beloved Fisher King and in much less time.....just when will this organization move on and produce a winner? :baghead:

Hope I'm wrong, but at this moment, I don't think so.....looking forward to preseason in any event.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Right now? No problem, Fisher will finally reach the epitome of mediocrity while registering an 8-8 record after 5 pathetic years of frustration and excuses....recall just how many other HC's have reached heights substantially above the beloved Fisher King and in much less time.....just when will this organization move on and produce a winner? :baghead:

Hope I'm wrong, but at this moment, I don't think so.....looking forward to preseason in any event.
Wow! Aren't you just a bundle of joy? Sorry, but you just uninvited yourself to the Rams Super Bowl party I'm hosting in the FL Keys.:redcard:

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Date Opponent
Sept 12 @Forty Whiners W
Sept 18 SeaPigeons W
Sept 25 @Buccaneers W
Oct 02 @Cardinals L
Oct 09 Bills W
Oct 16 @Lions W
Oct 23 Giants W
Oct 30 BYE
Nov 06 Panthers L
Nov 13 @Jets W
Nov 20 Dolphins W
Nov 27 @Saints W
Dec 04 @Cheatriots L
Dec 11 Falcons W
Dec 15 @SeaPigeons L
Dec 24 Forty Whiners W
Jan 01 Cardinals W
12-4
Win NFC
Win SB

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
If they turn Goff lose from game 1 got to be in the 11-5 to 13-3 range and what ever happens in playoffs happens.
If they mess around with Keenum for a few games then tie Goffs hands with nurse maiding 7-9 8-8. And that gets us a whole new FO and HC

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Finish 10-6 and taste the playoffs for the first time in a looooong time....

Sept 12 @9ers W
Sept 18 Seahawks W
Sept 25 @Buccaneers W
Oct 02 @Cards L
Oct 09 Bills L
Oct 16 @Lions W
Oct 23 Giants L
Oct 30 BYE
Nov 06 Panthers W
Nov 13 @Jets W
Nov 20 Dolphins W
Nov 27 @Saints L