Pre-draft comments by Texans fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
by: Playoffs
subcon.gif
:
Greg Cosell's NFL Films "On The Clock" Draft Show Mock

1. Texans -- Khalil Mack LB
2. Rams -- Johnny Manziel QB
3. Jaguars -- Jadeveon Clowney DL
4. Browns -- Sammy Watkins WR
5. Raiders -- Jake Matthews OL
6. Falcons -- Greg Robinson OL
7. Bucs -- Mike Evans WR
8. Vikings -- C.J. Mosley LB
9. Bills -- Justin Gilbert DB
10. Lions -- Taylor Lewan OL

By: ObsiWan
subcon.gif
:

Weird. Have the Rams given up on Sam Bradford? Why take Manziel when they really need help keeping Bradford on the field. I'd think they'd take Matthews or Robinson.

By: Tunderkyss
subcon.gif
:

Or Watkins. Give him some playmakers where he can do some damage, make defenses pay, he'll find it easier to stay on his feet.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they do go QB..... just not at the top of the first.

By: BeerLover
subcon.gif
:

I'll take Bradford off their hands & all they got to do is swap #1's.

By: The Pencil Neck
subcon.gif
:

There's a lot of speculation that they have given up on Bradford. But I can't imagine Fisher drafting another out-of-the-pocket QB from the great State of Texas.

I think they're the safest bet for Robinson or Matthews. They might take Watkins but that would be two top 10 WR picks in 2 years which is getting kinda iffy... although they DO need another receiver.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Not showing us anything new X, fans always know more than the so called 'experts.'. Pretty easy to see for anybody not a pundit that Bradford is the last problem in Saint Louis.

Then again real fans can see something other than QBs, so we have an unfair advantage over them.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
These guys have more common sense than the jokers on ESPN.

image.jpg