Pre- Camp report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Was out at Rams park getting ready for camp the past two days. Saw a group of players getting in some conditioning. More notable, saw Jake Long working out. He was doing some hill sprints...he looked ready to go.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Was out at Rams park getting ready for camp the past two days. Saw a group of players getting in some conditioning. More notable, saw Jake Long working out. He was doing some hill sprints...he looked ready to go.

YES!!!!!

BD-TomCat

Rookie
Nothing like running up a hill to test the Knee If he is ready to go at the start of the season our oline could be something special

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Excellent Recon Brudda. ..

Please report back tomorrow at this same time.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
HAIL YEAHHHHH!!!! That's some great inside info! I feel privlaged to have read it. If your knee is sore or bummed, you don't run hill sprints. This is great news!