Praying for no major injuries...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Other than that I can't fucking wait brothas! Actually posting this while I'm in line at the bank hahaha can't even wait till I get home!

A55VA6

Legend
Yep, most important thing is no injuries. Hope we escape without!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My thoughts exactly. These games are great to acclimate players to the speed of the NFL... and the depth guys eat this up.

At the end of the day; all I care about is keeping our players healthy.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
But Saffold, not looking good.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:

That's so disappointing. I really hope he didn't dislocate it. I'm sure no one is more pissed than him, but man...

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Username said:
DR RAM said:

That's so disappointing. I really hope he didn't dislocate it. I'm sure no one is more pissed than him, but man...
Last fucking place that we needed an injury. I'll hope for the best. Fisher and Snead will have to prepare for the worst.

Volnerman08

Rookie
Fisher said he would be ok when they talked to him after halftime. He just said it would be sore.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Volnerman08 said:
Fisher said he would be ok when they talked to him after halftime. He just said it would be sore.
Seriously...I hope so.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I hadn't heard any reports. So was it the shoulder?
Please let this not be serious...

Sean Hooey was horrifically bad at RT tonight. Not that he'll ever play a down for us,but if Saffold misses time this kid moves up the depth chart. :shock: