Prayers go out to those affected by last nights tornadoes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yeah, had to hide in the bathroom twice (there were tornado warnings twice throughout the night.

Hope that the people affected are okay, and may the dead rest in peace.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just a horrific scene. They said the damage was 2 miles wide and 150 miles long just from the one front.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It was probably the worst storm I've ever been in. Living is East Central Missouri, we get a LOT of storms here....normally I just ignore them, this one....I paid attention to. I was without power for about 8hrs. Luckily for us, we didn't have anything touch the ground. Always thinking bout those folks who weren't as lucky.

I saw one tornado went like 160 miles or some shit. The company I work for has a store in Mayfield, Kentucky that was fucked up.

And of course, the Amazon building in Edwardsville. IL. That's terrible

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Heartbreaking to think of how many families whose lives are devastated. Any time of year is bad. Christmas time is just the worst. Praying for all involved.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Terrible for all involved nothing but love to those affected.

Psycho_X

Legend
Been trying to buy a new house and one of the things I really want is a basement but the housing market being total shit we have made offers on 10 in the last 8 months and been grossly outbid on all of them. Anyway, this storm was a nice reminder of why we really want to move. We wouldn't survive a direct hit in our current house. It's scary shit but luckily the bad stuff locally went north and south of us. Wouldn't have been the first time we've hidden in an interior bathroom just waiting to see if we rolled a lucky hand of fate.

What hit Arkansas, Tennessee, and Kentucky is a whole new level of terror though. Can't even imagine whole towns just gone. The tornado threat has increased a lot in the last decade across mid-america.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Awful.

I lived in Kentucky for a few years and went through one storm where tornadoes touched down (fortunately, not too close to where I was) ... and I can safely say, there is no natural disaster that puts the fear of God in my more than a tornado. There was one a bit north of where I live now, in Jarrell, Texas, not long after I move here that was an F5 and wiped out a good part of that town as well. Man those things are fucking scary and vicious. Mother Nature can be a real, mercurial bitch sometimes.