Practices with Cowboys an Early Test for Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
ESPN Rams reporter Nick Wagoner says there are football-specific reasons for the Rams’ dual practices with the Cowboys in California that have fans worried about relocation. Facing the Cowboys will be a good test for the Rams who are determined to get off to a faster start this year.

Watch Wagoner Talk Rams-Cowboys Practices

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I imagine it'll be safer than our practice with the Raiders last year. Not because of the players, but because of all the rival gangs in attendance. Fights. Fights everywhere.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I just hope this little curveball to TC will help stop the slow starts we've had. Especially last year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Wagoner talks about this event being " worth the price of admission" Well their is No price of admission as far as I know! Only a $10 parking Fee! ($20 for over-size vehicles)
I plan on Trying to attend at least one or two days, as I live close to the event!:D

For more info check the Link below!

www.visitoxnard.com/cowboys/.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Wagoner talks about this event being " worth the price of admission" Well their is No price of admission as far as I know! Only a $10 parking Fee! ($20 for over-size vehicles)
I plan on Trying to attend at least one or two days, as I live close to the event!:D

For more info check the Link below!

www.visitoxnard.com/cowboys/.
Gonna be counting on your for TC reports @DaveFan'51 !

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
:rockon:
I'm Laughing too, Rynie, they'll probably hold Romo out for fear he'll hurt his back!!
Naw. He's already participated in everything so far. This will be the first season in 3 years he's 100% going into TC. He's played with a punctured lung, cracked ribs, and a broken back. Love him or hate him, you CANNOT question his toughness. My buddy that works for the Cowboys left for TC today. We're getting pretty close, folks!!:rockon::seizure::banana:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
:rockon:
Naw. He's already participated in everything so far. This will be the first season in 3 years he's 100% going into TC. He's played with a punctured lung, cracked ribs, and a broken back. Love him or hate him, you CANNOT question his toughness. My buddy that works for the Cowboys left for TC today. We're getting pretty close, folks!!:rockon::seizure::banana:
" Time for Defate-Gate II!":LOL: