Practice tweets from today..all jim fadler

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RustyRay

Rookie
Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 3s
Brandon Washington out on the field today....Grob from week one to now more consistent #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 23s
Travis Bond looked great, frame has tackle possibilities #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 27s
Van Sky particularly brutal today #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 1m
Westbrook destroys two different guys #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 5s
Aaron Donald vs Van Sky no contest. Michael Sam tries an inside move on Grob and ends up on his face #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 10s
Bond has two great reps in a row, second one he stoned his man.

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 26s
Hooey wins one out of two...first one was awful #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 27s
And then Grob moves out to the edge...Quinn destroys him the first one but he wins the second.#ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 40s
Grob with a really good job on Brockers...much better than early on #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 7m
The lines battle it out....Barksdale beats CLong on the first rep. CLong almost gets the corner on second #ramscamp

Jim Fadler ‏@jimiramsboy 29m
Since he looked lost the first week Greg Reid has improved by leaps and bounds #ramscamp

Jim Fadler ‏@jimiramsboy 1h
Receivers running quick outs...Britt's routes and footwork just on another level #ramscamp

@jimiramsboy: Dunbar is not practicing but rumor is its a vet day off #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 1m
And Aaron Donald could have knocked Sam Bradford into December on the last play #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 2m
They have some nice play action packages out of jumbo goal line sets #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 3m
The only reason Eugene Sims did not just kill Hill was the lack of full contact #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 6m
Hill with some wobbly off target balls today #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 8m
Elephant set with three tight ends, play action to Kendricks in the back of the end zone #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 11m
Cunningham has a strangle hold on the #2 back I think....Jenkins makes another break on a ball #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 16m
Michael Sam draws the ire of Coach Gregg....#ramscamp

m Fadler @jimiramsboy · 23m
Harkey and Kendricks now come over and join them #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 23m
Bradford, Cook and one of the coaches talking #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 24m
Several times during camp in between drills I have noticed Cook alone with the coaches and Qb's running routes...#ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 26m
Emory Blake made a great effort on a jump ball, dropped it when he smacked the ground. Appeared shaken up #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 27m
Gilbert not having a good day threw a terrible pick but then got bailed out by Harris on a fade #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 29m
Reid just closed down an out in the flat to Austin very quickly.....Coach Williams actually happy #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 31m
Since he looked lost the first week Greg Reid has improved by leaps and bounds #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 32m
And the "sacks" return....Coach Williams very vocal....fortunately I can't make it all out # ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 33m
Defense starting to show some stuff...McLeod showing heretofore unseen blitzing ability #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 35m
Jenkins having a good day, singles up on Bailey and made a great play #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 35m
They reverse direction and offense becomes crisper...Bailey with a nice catch and then Jenkins breaks one up #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 37m
And Austin Davis runs the zone read....hopefully never to be seen again #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 39m
If they play like this in the season we will need all four of the Qb's #ramscamp

im Fadler @jimiramsboy · 44m
Usually the drop off starts after the ones leave. Today even steady Joe Barksdale struggling #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 45m
Langford sat out some unit drills early but going full tilt in 11 on 11....Oline having one of its worst days so far #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 53m
11 on 11 time. Starts with a check down to Kendricks. Benny with a nice run on a pitch #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 57m
Brockers is out and participating in drills #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 1h
Coach Williams very happy with Ogletree today #ramscamp

Backs hitting the blocking bag, Mason has real trouble and gets extra reps and instruction.....doesn't pop the bag at all #ramscamp

Backs practicing release into the flat and catching. .....Stacy is so much better than last year #ramscamp

And with a roar after a catch Kenny lets everyone know it #ramscamp

Looks like McGee is working with Laurinaitis by the tent #ramscamp

Kareem Jones, true FB fills out the RB drills #ramscamp.

m Fadler @jimiramsboy · 1h
Laryngitis in uniform on the field with trainers on the far field #ramscamp

Jim Fadler @jimiramsboy · 2h
Trumaine and Jenkins working by themselves on the side...catching and jamming #ramscamp

Gaines and Woodard still out

Saffold however is suited up and lined up at right guard #ramscamp

Tavon mysteriously transformed into #1 today, red shoes a giveaway #ramscamp

Coach Smith and Givens go off by themselves again.....really hope this pays off. #Ramscamp

Justice Cunningham also out with the early arrivals. Greg Reid joins Givens and Reynolds on punt returns #ramscamp

Michael Sam out very early for the usual Dline arrivals #ramscamp

A55VA6

Legend
I recall Jim saying he has a hard time seeing his phone in the sun so it often autocorrects to something different haha.

FRO

Legend
Great stuff. I know he has made mistakes, but I've liked what I've seen from Robinson. Glad to hear he is getting better every day.

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
Today I could hardly see my phone at all, the sunlight was over bearing so yes it was Van Dyk and Laurinaitis.....that got mangled. My oldest son took a job with Apple recently and its time to kick this LG piece auto correcting piece of crap to the curb

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Today I could hardly see my phone at all, the sunlight was over bearing so yes it was Van Dyk and Laurinaitis.....that got mangled. My oldest son took a job with Apple recently and its time to kick this LG piece auto correcting piece of crap to the curb
No worries, great job, man, and thanks.

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
I was at the end with the Oline vs the Dline at the end talking to Nick Waggoner and a couple of fans when I saw Trey Watts at the far end really accelerate into a post pattern and show me something. I had not been high on him before that but his burst was eye opening.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Really excited that Saffold, Brockers, Long, and Little Animal are all making their way back

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
After watching the tape of the last game I really wonder about Gilbert making the team. He clearly has an issue with turning loose of the ball in game situations and take sacks way too easily. I don't know that Davis makes the team either but he seems ahead at this point. If Gilbert gets cut I doubt they keep three and instead use that slot for another position.