Practice Tomorrow?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Party on Turtle Zombies Bus!

SierraRam

Recreational User
All of your inside observations are priceless for diehards everywhere outside the Show-Me State.

images

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
We do appreciate reports from those with "eyes on." Thanks!

PhxRam

I expect detailed reports from everyone of you from the moment you step out of your car to the moment you drive home.

Sleep well campers.

RamDynasty

UDFA
Love reading camp reports. Feels like a mini Christmas Eve, sorta like draft day and opening day. Will be interesting to see the Williams groupings. And hearing who is on what special teams units.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
90% likely I'm going. I'll have my faulk jersey on, black under-armor baseball cap, green lawn chair.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Is tomorrow full pads?

no,, they dont get into full pads til next week. and they only do that on average once a week. new CBA just doesn't allow for much more than that

Shorts and shells the rest of the time.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I really hope they work the hell out of Robinson on the snap count this year in practice. I want them working on his feet and hands as well obviously, but I really don't want too many false starts from #79 this year. Of course the more he plays and gets comfortable this will go down, just want him to be as use to Sams cadence as possible when the season starts.

PhxRam

no,, they dont get into full pads til next week. and they only do that on average once a week. new CBA just doesn't allow for much more than that

Shorts and shells the rest of the time.

You expecting much of anything tomorrow? Meaning do they work their way into practice or do they go full out from day one.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I really hope they work the hell out of Robinson on the snap count this year in practice. I want them working on his feet and hands as well obviously, but I really don't want too many false starts from #79 this year. Of course the more he plays and gets comfortable this will go down, just want him to be as use to Sams cadence as possible when the season starts.

That's why I think its important for him to have BOTH Long and Wells lined up on either side of him. They will do a lot for calming him down.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
You expecting much of anything tomorrow? Meaning do they work their way into practice or do they go full out from day one.

Oh they hit the ground running. What most people don't realize, they have walk thru's in the morning, usually indoors. They go over everything they are installing that day on the field, so when one session (drill) is done, they all know exactly what the next drill is, and waste very little time in getting to it.

Generally, players start making their way to the field about 20 minutes prior to the start time. Many of the skill guys field "punts" from the jugs machine, and others do some extra stretching, or jogging. Then when practice "starts" they get together for team stretching, which last around 10 minutes. That's the best time to figure out who IS and isn't practicing.

They then break into positional drills with each group having their own area of the two fields to get their stuff done. Special Teams usually follow, depending on which team they are focusing on that given day. Then they will merge groups, OL/DL stuff, QBs with RBs or WRs. It varies from day to day.

But it is fast paced for close to 2 hours, and they get a lot done every day. Obviously, there are better days than others from an execution standpoint, and there is bound to be some rust the first couple of days. But bear in mind, this will be the 3rd time they have installation of the systems since they have been together. So its not like it will be completely foreign to them.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hunh, what, party you say?
Maybe I shouldn't out him, since he doesn't go by that name here...He has an excellent Entertainer Motor Coach, where party's sometimes happen...;)