Power Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Just some of the power rankings around about.
Listed only Ram rankings.Links for each is listed above comments.Happy Ramming.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/27/week-four-power-rankings-6/

19. Rams (2-1; No. 26): Given Jeff Fisher’s mastery of the Buccaneers, maybe his next job should be in the NFC South.
**************************************************************************************

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...crack-top-five-and-the-afc-south-is-terrible/
Rams Don't look now, but they are tied for first place. That's all because of the defense. 4 2-1-0
************************************************************************************

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/galler...ings-standings-patriots-broncos-eagles-092716
Los Angeles Rams (last week: 22)
Which team leads the NFC West? It’s those same Rams who were blanked by the 49ers in Week 1. The defense has played extremely well thus far and while the offense is still far from explosive, Todd Gurley found some running lanes, which is promising. Still, they’re far from a threat to the Cardinals or Seahawks.

***************************************************************************************

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...er-rankings-week-4-patriots-reclaim-no-1-spot

2-1 RAMS

How the Rams, who looked so atrocious in Week 1, could bounce back to beat the Seahawks and then drop the Bucs on the road is anyone's guess. Never underestimate athletic pride. In other words, perhaps the butt-kicking this group took in San Francisco fed into their emotional win over Seattle. Resilience was the name of the game in Tampa, especially on defense. First there was the strip-sack by Robert Quinn that Ethan Westbrooks took to the house. Then, the Rams' D held the fort on Jameis Winston's final salvo, earning them this win.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Still, they’re far from a threat to the Cardinals or Seahawks.

Far, far away. And if the Rams beat the Tards this week they'll be down right irrelevant. I still haven't done the math, but they might be mathematically eliminated. (n)

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Far, far away. And if the Rams beat the Tards this week they'll be down right irrelevant. I still haven't done the math, but they might be mathematically eliminated. (n)
LOL.Yea I went ahead and burned all my Ram gear after reading that.Burned my T.V. too.
House is next.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/galler...ings-standings-patriots-broncos-eagles-092716
Los Angeles Rams (last week: 22)
Which team leads the NFC West? It’s those same Rams who were blanked by the 49ers in Week 1. The defense has played extremely well thus far and while the offense is still far from explosive, Todd Gurley found some running lanes, which is promising. Still, they’re far from a threat to the Cardinals or Seahawks.
Correct me IF I'm wrong, Did we NOT Beat the Seahawks already this Season!?!

:rolllaugh:

Zaphod

Hall of Fame

:rolllaugh:
Well, if you follow the logic of Seahawks fans pretty much every game their team is beaten by the Rams, there's always an asterisk next to that victory. Either they cheated with trick plays, or the Rams played dirty, or there was some type of collusive effort related to the move to LA.

This list of reasons goes on, but the conclusion never changes. Any victory by the Rams was just illusory and doesn't count towards the holistic performance of either team. It's hardly a stretch that the media should follow that same reasoning.
81101-alright-well-call-it-a-draw-gi-JonN.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think he's talking about the Rams threatening those two teams in terms of winning the division. And until the Rams can consistently beat teams *outside* the division, that's going to be the mantra among the media talking heads. It's also kinda true. It's nice that we can win inside the division and all, but those teams we beat inside the division seem to earn enough wins outside of it to challenge for the division title every year. That's our next logical step, and it's long overdue. Beating Tampa was great, but it's one step in a journey.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think he's talking about the Rams threatening those two teams in terms of winning the division. And until the Rams can consistently beat teams *outside* the division, that's going to be the mantra among the media talking heads. It's also kinda true. It's nice that we can win inside the division and all, but those teams we beat inside the division seem to earn enough wins outside of it to challenge for the division title every year. That's our next logical step, and it's long overdue. Beating Tampa was great, but it's one step in a journey.
Yep! One Game at a Time! :thinking: Next Up Ariz. = An Away Win!!(y);):D

Psycho_X

Legend
If we beat the Cardinals at their home it'll be a huge win as far as beating some of the monkeys off the teams back that it's had under Jeff Fisher. Then we've got the Bills at home and Lions away which are both doable.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Then we've got the Bills at home and Lions away which are both doable.
Those are still gonna be tough. The Lions have the #4 ranked offense in terms of yards per game, and we could barely hold off Tampa.
Buffalo is doable, but not if they are as opportunistic as they were against AZ. Still have to play at a high level to take those two down.

But, we will, so no worries. (y)

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
:unsure: Yeah well...:rant:screw you @x! And all your high-filutin logic. You just ruined the momentum of some pretty good emotion filled rants. I had a couple more in me alone.

:rant:And surely more reactionary ROD members were loading their muskets!
:wabbit::wabbit::wabbit:

But seriously, the point was not lost on me. The Rams certainly have a long record of head scratching inconsistencies. Until they can show that they can consistently win, and put teams away, this lack of respect and these back handed comments are warranted.

Psycho_X

Legend
Those are still gonna be tough. The Lions have the #4 ranked offense in terms of yards per game, and we could barely hold off Tampa.
Buffalo is doable, but not if they are as opportunistic as they were against AZ. Still have to play at a high level to take those two down.

But, we will, so no worries. (y)

Oh definitely, neither are a walk in a Cleveland park by any means. But are games we need to win if we want playoff hopes. But Cardinals are the main hurdle in our division so got to take care of that. I'm not sure Russell Wilson makes it to Seattle's bye week.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
truth of the matter is, we're going to have to give 110% at every game, not pull the foot off the pedal at all, I'd rather we win games with 12 points up going into the last 2 minutes ;)

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I disagree with many of you. If we beat Arizona, the sports critics will say the NFC West is now the NFC worst.

No blue needed for this post.
a2cb8c0dd481ed906e67f4042975b2fdc92e785a1fc625f2ee2e7853aa0bf47f.jpg

RamzFanz

Damnit
If we beat the Cardinals at their home it'll be a huge win as far as beating some of the monkeys off the teams back that it's had under Jeff Fisher. Then we've got the Bills at home and Lions away which are both doable.

Buffalo curb stomped Arizona without Watkins. The only week I'm sure of is the bye week.