Potentially 4 Primetime Games?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
And yes I count the pre-season game against the Broncs! Prime-time is prime-time, and millions of football starved fans will love to get an early glimpse of our top tier defense and Austin's electric skill. Not to mention Peyton Manning. So yeah...

A Monday and a Thusday night game.

Then there's the flex schedule for the last game if the year. We play the Hawks again and this could be a very significant game.

Four! So yeah, I'm excited. :D

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I was really hoping for a SNF game this year. It gets boring seeing the same damn matchups every. single. year. Giants/Cowboys. Patriots/Ravens. Cowboys/Redskins. Packers/Giants.

A lot of times those games end up being snooze fests.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Angry Ram said:
I was really hoping for a SNF game this year. It gets boring seeing the same damn matchups every. single. year. Giants/Cowboys. Patriots/Ravens. Cowboys/Redskins. Packers/Giants.

Agreed

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
mr.stlouis said:
Then there's the flex schedule for the last game if the year. We play the Hawks again and this could be a very significant game.

Ah, to feel relevant!

I forgot about this potential flex game. Could loom large.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
biggame1190 said:
Ide rather not play in Seattle on prime time. But thats me.

Because its a mop up game for us? :sly:

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
CGI_Ram said:
biggame1190 said:
Ide rather not play in Seattle on prime time. But thats me.

Because its a mop up game for us? :sly:

If it was it ends up being it definitely wouldn't be flexed :lol:

Just so sick of the schedule makers continually having us play a LATE game AT Seattle, in the cold, around playoff crunch time, and yes in arguably the most hostile place for the NFL the past 10 years. It seems like a long running joke for the schedule makers its quite pathetic. I wanna play AT Seattle in Sept or Oct, and play AT the Lou in late December.

A55VA6

Legend
It honestly doesn't matter when/where we play them.. still gotta get the job done.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Angry Ram said:

I give you a glimpse into the future:

December 30th 2013:

Rams and Seattle have ended the last three season's in the Rainy City, with Seattle besting the Rams twice, including ending their postseason hopes Bradford's rookie year. St Louis finally gotten their revenge on the national scale as the win and you're win game was flexed to Sunday Night Football for the second time in three years. Bradford capped off his Probowl season by passing for 345 yards and 5 TD's in a 52 - 6 blowout that perfectly represented Seattle's up and down season. Russel Wilson, suffering from what the Seahawks are hoping is just a sophomore slump, threw for only 110 yards and 4 interceptions, one returned for a TD.. Seattle only got into Rams territory twice, both resulting in field goals, while the Rams enjoyed moving up and down the field almost at will, and capped off their win with a 65 yard bomb by Greg Zuerlein as the clock expired. When asked why kick a 65 yard field goal with the time running out even though they were nursing a 49-6 lead, Jeff Fisher responded "Pete Carroll is a punk bitch and his overrated team can kiss my ass. You mad bro?"

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bluecoconuts said:
Angry Ram said:

December 30th 2013:

Rams and Seattle have ended the last three season's in the Rainy City, with Seattle besting the Rams twice, including ending their postseason hopes Bradford's rookie year. St Louis finally gotten their revenge on the national scale as the win and you're win game was flexed to Sunday Night Football for the second time in three years. Bradford capped off his Probowl season by passing for 345 yards and 5 TD's in a 52 - 6 blowout that perfectly represented Seattle's up and down season. Russel Wilson, suffering from what the Seahawks are hoping is just a sophomore slump, threw for only 110 yards and 4 interceptions, one returned for a TD.. Seattle only got into Rams territory twice, both resulting in field goals, while the Rams enjoyed moving up and down the field almost at will, and capped off their win with a 65 yard bomb by Greg Zuerlein as the clock expired. When asked why kick a 65 yard field goal with the time running out even though they were nursing a 49-6 lead, Jeff Fisher responded "Pete Carroll is a punk bitch and his overrated team can kiss my ass. You mad bro?"

Haha, post of the year. We know fisher thinks it but wouldn't it be great if he actually said it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
When asked why kick a 65 yard field goal with the time running out even though they were nursing a 49-6 lead, Jeff Fisher responded "Pete Carroll is a punk bitch and his overrated team can kiss my ass. You mad bro?"
I could die peacefully right after that happened. :lol:

Sent via Tapatalk2.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
bluecoconuts said:
Angry Ram said:

December 30th 2013:

Awesome