Posting Articles..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Please be careful when posting news articles that they are not already posted particularly now that RamBill is on the job.

Many of you have come across RamBill in your internet ventures. He is the article posting guy. A human RSS feed.

He will be posting his articles here now so just be cautious when posting an article.

Last edited by a moderator:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Cool, and thanks for the head's up.

Alan

Legend
Who's RamBill? Sounds like an alias to me. Jrry and RFIP are not gonna like this. :unsure:

Has the fact that Incognito been released been posted yet?

Alan

Legend
DR RAM back from the wilderness:
Cool, and thanks for the head's up.
Just back from my latest banning so I don't know know when you started posting again but I'm glad you're back.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Who's RamBill? Sounds like an alias to me. Jrry and RFIP are not gonna like this. :unsure:

We're all aliases.... I shamefully admit that my real name isn't Boffo!

:oops:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

He's a news posting MACHINE! Though he hasn't posted squat lately. Guess he hasn't warmed up to this site, yet.

Ram_of_Old

Please be careful when posting news articles that they are not already posted particularly now that RamBill is on the job.

Many of you have come across RamBill in your internet ventures. He is the article posting guy. A human RSS feed.

He will be posting his articles here now so just be cautious when posting an article.

So I have found...

Alan

Legend
Let me just add that I have seen many occasions where an article that has already been posted still gets many additional posts. It's all good. Especially at this time of year.

Although it's always helpful to have additional smileys to liven up a thread.

just saying.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I just assumed that NewsBot was RamBill. :eek:

RFIP might be a little angry that RamBill will beat him to posting all the Watkins articles. ;)

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame

I have been on message boards and email lists with RamBill since the late 90's ... BOW to the man! You will NEVER have to look up another Rams article EVER again!! :)